“Stunning view, good but expensive food”

Ristorante Panorama
Ranked #14 of 124 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$34 - US$68
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Description: Reopening April 2017
Description: Reopening April 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a pleasant evening here with a stunning view and a friendly and professional service. Our fish menu was good but not exceptional and overall I found it too expensive, compared to other excellent fish dinners we had in Napoli. Only the very good gnocchi with monkfish were worth the price. Maybe a pizza would have been a better option in this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

View = 10/10. Vibes = 10/10. Food = 13/10.
Being the pasta/pizza aficionado I am, my mind was blown here and I was in my happy place. Even as I type this, I am reminded of the level of euphoria my tastebuds felt.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Visited Capri mid September, found this place by chance for lunch. The pizza was good but the view is the crown jewel of this place. Get a table close to the edge and enjoy lunch or dinner for a long time.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

It took some hunting to find the Panorama the first time, but after that my friends and I came back for three of the next five nights we spent in Capri. We were glad we persisted in our search! The food was delicious and the service was both attentive and personal.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We loved this restaurant. It had been recommended to us by someone who had been there earlier this year. So we made a point of finding it for lunch. And we were so glad we did! It is an adventure to get there, walking down winding roads with no idea what's ahead. That just made it better! We were wowed when we got there. We were seated at a lovely table for two overlooking the incredible view. Service was very nice and the food was great. Pizza and eggplant were both outstanding. A true find and well worth exploring the "back roads" to find it.