“Very rude”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Ate there last night. Makes Basil Faulty look good. Very expensive for what we given. Should have read the reviews first.

1  Thank vernshelton

Reviewed 17 May 2018

we had mussels, huge plateful but half of them did not open, advised this was because they were so fresh!! second course swordfish salmon and another fish which was whole. also ordered a salad between us. Salmon was not cooked properly and my food was cold. They took it away and was advised when they brought it back would not be charged. It was the same plate of food. 42 euro which included half a caraffe of wine. Wish I had looked at reviews prior to going. had thought that rustic would be ok which it can be. yes the lady can be very pushy, which on reflection must have been desperation.

3  Thank eileenlennie1948
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Food was poor and have never encountered such rudeness in all my life. The one sister I would say is not just rude but a bully and abusive!

4  Thank sidjones2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018

My wife and I ate at 5 sisters and the food was great and price very reasonable. Very fresh, well prepared and nice place to enjoy the sea side. I had to chuckle at some of the reviews I see about the sisters attitude serving. I understand that a bit, but found that they are just very proud of their place and like it when you show appreciation. They are old school and need to polish the rough edges but hey, they are authentic and just need some love. Go there and smile at them. You will have a nice dinner.

2  Thank 17kmorris
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The worst food, service and drinks during our stay in Sorrento. Best avoided as the ladies that run the restaurant have no manners. The only good thing is the locations. I wished we had stayed on the beach!

3  Thank whaley0203