“5 star service, drinks and food!”
Review of The Corner

The Corner
Ranked #155 of 298 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Description: The Corner Sorrento 🍔 Pub 🍺 Beers 🍸 Fine Cocktails 🍽 Specials
Description: The Corner Sorrento 🍔 Pub 🍺 Beers 🍸 Fine Cocktails 🍽 Specials
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the corner bar on our first night and instantly felt welcomed by the waiters because they have excellent hospitality skills. We ended up going every night to try their amazing cocktails and food especially the burgers which were very reasonable prices. Would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a good bar with good music and wants a really enjoyable night in sorrento!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the MOST incredible time at this bar. The owners are the sweetest, most hospitable, coolest guys ever. They made us feel right at home with impeccable drinks, unbelievable food, and out-of-this-world service, I mean that so so genuinely. Seriously wish we could stay here forever, these guys are truly unique business owners and newfound friends that we've made. Truly remarkable. Can't say enough wonderful things.

1  Thank Lauren E
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

The corner is one of my favorite place in Sorrento. I can hang out there with friends or just watching games by myself. The food is wonderful, they have different types of bread and meat to make your sandwich unique. The owners are really polite and make you feel comfortable. Go and check it out.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We arrived here after a long day sightseeing and fancied a drink near our hotel. We were totally ignored by the young man behind the bar for a good few minutes although there were only two other customers. He eventually came over with a couple of menus that were put in front of us and then he disappeared again without a word. We did likewise and strolled down the road to another bar. Not the way to get trade at a quiet time of the year for Sorrento tourism.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

I visited The Corner a few times during my last holiday in Sorrento. They have a good selection of beers and serve bespoke cocktails. The food is delicious, great atmosphere and friendly staff, it's my new favourite spot in Sorrento. I'll definitely return next time I visit. Highly recommend it!