“Nice change!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a nice change of pace from pizza and pasta. We visited Mythos for lunch while in Salerno. The staff were great, spoke English very well and were kind enough to explian the menu to us. They were very accomodating to me as a vegan and I had stuffed pepper and tomato and it was the best I have ever eaten. Very enjoyable and would highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Very good food, accomodating staff and amazing value for your money. You can really see the effort and skills put by the owner into this amazing Greek restaurant!
Often back for some pitas and cheeses. Recommended to everyone

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Mythos is a lovely restaurant in the historic district with a welcoming staff and great dining options. Feel free to ask for recommendations; I came often for lunch.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch and were happily surprised at the quality and selection of the food. Now I will say that they didn't seem to serve lamb at this restaurant but everything tasted great using chicken instead of lamb... I had a gyro and wasn't sure what to expect but it tasted delicious! We'll be back for sure!

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Greek food. Bright ,clean, friendly restaurant with fast service and take out option too. Great addition to the Italian food scene in Salerno.