Stayed there as a family of 4 with two children.
The hotel has plenty to go for it:
* Great location, close to everything plus bus and metro.
* Room very large, excellent amenities, good bed
* Clean, well organized. Room fully serviced every 3 days.
* Room design and furniture quite modern, clean and functional - good bathroom size, huge shower booth
* A very quiet environment despite its central location
* The lady at the reception was particularly nice and efficient while speaking excellent English (not easy to come across in Spain).
* Bikes to rent at reception.
* Some building noises (plumbing, elevator, etc), not upseting but noticeable. Every now and then, noises coming from neighbors in adjacent suites.
* Reception is manned only from 10 to 21. Outside these hours you must let yourself in/out and wait until working hours for other needs (towels, repairs, supplies, etc).
* Slightly too puffy & elastic pillows
* No view of the city but to the inner courtyard.
Many cafes and pastellerias in a 500m radius to cater for breakfast.
Beware, due to pandemic the plethora of restaurants and eateries in the city close down at 6pm. Must eat early dinner or take away/order in from your hotel room (glovo, bolt, etc).
Supermarkets stay open until 8-9pm.
All in all, we would return and highly recommend this place.More
- Free Wifi