“Cute street, delicious food, great and FAST service”
Review of Pasta & Passione

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Neighborhood: La Seu
Neighborhood: La Seu
Reviewed 5 March 2021

We loved our waitress Jassy. She was quick (a big deal for Spain!!) and the food was great. Heaters were out for our comfort and the food was fresh and delicious. They came out to sing for my friends birthday which was so sweet. We live here and will be back. Outside dining on a cosy street in the heart of old town with no wait. This is a hidden gem that rivals some of the other Italian spots with hours wait. Limoncello to finish the meal and burrata to start - what more do you want!?

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 22 November 2020

The food here is simply fab. I had the lasagna and it was the most flavoursome I have ever had. I wanted another one, but went for the tiramisu instead. That too was amazing. Then I saw pizzas being delivered to another table and they looked great as well. I will be going back to try them.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2020

We have found this resto with tripAdvisor very cosy nd attentive staff specialy Alexcandro thank you for the best food nd service ! Do not hesitate,just go there nd have a dinner in this restaurant . Best meal

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

My friends and I visited this restaurant on a friday evening and were not disappointed by the food. All of our pizzas were delicious and served within a good time frame. The only negative is that the waiter told me "your spanish is really bad" upon me attempting to split the bill in Spanish. Other than that, a very positive experience.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

English & Spanish Review:

: Two days ago I went to the restaurant to have lunch and I am very happy with the experience. The two gentlemen who attended me were very friendly and kind. I ordered from the menu: a very good fresh salad, "Spaghetti de la Passione", which had cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and cured cottage cheese, an exquisite dish. The breads were very different from what I’m used to in other restaurants and they were very tasty. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Perfect to bathe it in the pasta sauce. And finally for dessert a chocolate cake that was also very good. All of this cost approximately € 13.00. I think it is an excellent price for an Italian restaurant of such good quality. I was visiting Valencia, but I can assure you that when I return I will visit again. Totally recommendable. Thank you very much for your service.

: Hace dos días fui al restaurante a comer y estoy muy contenta con la experiencia. Los dos caballeros que me atendieron fueron muy amables y serviciales. Pedí de comer el menú: una ensalada fresca muy buena, unos “Spaghetti de la Passione”, que llevaba cherry tomatoes, albahaca fresca y requesón curado. Un plato exquisito. Los panes que me dieron con la comida eran muy diferentes a lo acostumbrado en otros restaurantes y estaban muy ricos. Crujientes por fuera y suaves por dentro. Perfecto para bañarlo en la salsa de la pasta. Y finalmente de postre una tarta de chocolate que también estaba muy buena. Todo esto costó aproximadamente 13,00€. Me parece un precio excelente para ser un restaurante italiano de tan buena calidad. Estaba de visita por Valencia, pero les aseguro que cuando regrese les visitaré nuevamente. Totalmente recomendable. Muchas gracias por su servicio.

Date of visit: September 2020