“Nice vegetarian Food - Lunch offers”
Review of Beet Vegetariano

Beet Vegetariano
Ranked #13 of 671 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice and fresh vegetarian dishes. Lunch specials. Service not very good. Waiter did not serve me, beause she thought that I do not speak spanish and asked me to wait for another waitress. But I did know exactly what I wanted to order and was willing and able to express my order in spanish.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It's called Beet and they should really change it on Trip Advisor because I'm sure a lot of people are missing out on a wonderful dining experience because of this anomaly. Anyway, to the review. The restaurant was refurbished fairly recently. I didn't know it before the refurb but I can say that it's a lovely place to be. Fresh, woody, the lighting is right and the soundtrack to your veggie meal is always cool. The food itself is brilliant. Even if you're not a full time vegetarian, it's still going to please you. The selection on the menu is sufficiently wide without being unecessarily complicated. The burgers are particularly satisfying and those massive chips just rule. The staff are great and very informative if you're unsure about what to order. The last time we were there, the waitress overheard my wife and speaking Dutch and English to each other. We also have a very high level of Spanish, somshe was curious as to where we were from and we got in to a lovely conversation with her about language, communication and the importance of such. A very intelligent girl, it made the experience even more satisfying. One thing that's surprised us every time we've gone is how busy it gets. It's nice to know there are loads of vegetarians loose on the streets of Torrevieja! We tend to go on a Sunday and I would advise booking for that day. I don't know about other days. Oh yes, I should mention that wherever we go, our two monsters aged three and six come with us. Beet is child friendly, So no worries there.

The location is good and Beet is easy to find, just one street to the right, behind the fountain opposite the hippy market in Torrevieja. There's the massive carpark behind the fairground or the underground carpark over the road, so where to dump your vehicle isn't a problem. You should try Beet, because we did and we love it. Totally recommend.

2  Thank CRVJCZ
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Although we have been on a vegan diet at home for a while, and ordering salads or grilled vegetables at the usual restaurants this is the first time we've been to one catering to vegan/vegetarian diets. What a pleasant introduction.
We found the cuisine delicious, the portions more than generous, the staff welcoming and helpful. The decor is pleasant and the music quiet enough to allow normal conversation-quite a change from the usual hubbub attempting to be heard over a blaring television. We definitely plan to return and sample the other items on the menu.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious and the Decor was contemporary and tasteful, the toilet area would benefit from regular checks and the service on both occasions was a little hit and miss, one of our party of 4 had finished her hot starter which was delicious before our salads were delivered, also bread was slow in arriving, this is a small criticism and does not detract from the uniqueness of the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We have ben several times before but not for some years and were delighted to see it has had a really modern, smart overhaul. Now really smart, trendy restaurant.
A wide choice of veggie options, paradise for a vegetarian but also interesting? for meat eaters. You have to try the pate selection!
Service was friendly, fast and helpful. Prices good.