“Excellent ”

Thai Massage Benidorm
Ranked #2 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Benidorm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: En Thai Massage Benidorm nuestra prioridad es tu salud y bienestar, personal 100% Thai con un alto nivel de masaje, dos de nuestras terapeutas son maestras. In Thai Massage Benidorm our priority is your health and wellness, 100% Thai staff with a very hight level, two of our therapist are masters.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went here due to the rave reviews on Trip Advisor. We had a half hour reflexology foot and leg massage, and it was hands down one of the best massages I have ever received. Literally felt like I was floating on air afterwards. Will definitely be visiting again when I go back to Benidorm.

Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Suja V

Thanks for your positive commentary it was nice to read it.

We hope to see you again over here.

Kind Regards

"holiday"
in 6 reviews
"xx"

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a couples massage here in Feb 2018. There was only one masseuse working went we went in, but she was able to get another within 30 minutes while we waited in a bar across the road.
We had a 1hr couples massage, Aloe Vera for me, and a half and half reflexology and Ayurvedic Massage for my wife.
We were both completely zonked afterwards. Fantastic massage.
We booked again for the following day.

1  Thank Andy C
Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Andy,

Thank´s so much for your positive commentary and for spend your time for write this review
We hope to see you and your wife again over here very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I was advised to have a therapeutic massage as I said I had Back problems. In spite of this I found that the lady ‘stuck to her plan’ . I have had many many massages and normally the massuese would work on the problem area but she skipped right past it.
I don’t blame these girls who are worked extremely hard. I think it’s down to time that they are allotted.It’s the second time I have been here but will not return.

1  Thank maguirp
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Went with my friend it was amazing so relaxing friendly. Sunset and U are so lovely and really know there stuff. Will definitely be going back again.

Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Hi Mr Sjelectricalservice,

We are so happy to read your review, we hope to see you again over here.

Kind Regards

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were passing and decided to get a 1 hour Thai oil massage each. Great facilities and very clean and staff ever so friendly.
I asked for a deep tissue style massage and I was not disappointed, I could feel the knots being worked on and the masseuse seemed to know her stuff with regards to working particularly well around my bad shoulder (an injury I’ve had for a while).
Felt great afterwards and got the full hour.
I recommend using a revolut card to pay in euros as paying this way it worked out £44 each as opposed to £47 each....

2  Thank DaveBjj
Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Dave,

Thank´s a lots for spend your time here with your commentary..
We hope your pain at your back is gone and come back to visit us over here,

We hope your get a nice and safe trip.

Kind regards