Paraiso Ten Apartments
Kennedy I/II(Benidorm)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsmuggers alleyair contitanic barwooky hollowclean apartmentsone bedroom apartmenttowels were changedself catering holidayliving roompool arealarge fridge freezergreat apartmentshour receptionpull out bedeuro depositchecking outlady on reception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

10 of us stayed here for St Patricks Weekend, when checking in the staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms are simple but they were really clean with plenty of space for 4 in a room (two bed apartments). the balconies are big and the location was perfect for me and my friends celebrating my birthday so near all the main bars and the sqaure but far enough away to not be noisy. Was my third stay here and will defo be back. You definitely can't knock the price.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Joanna R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After reading reviews I was a bit skeptical about the apartments, however on arriving we were greeted by lovely staff who explained to us that we needed to pay £100 (euros or £ or both - no cards due to them not being allowed to keep details) so they were flexible on how we paid.

We then went to our rooms well it was great for what we needed a lovely kitchen will everything you would need nice size bathroom, bedrooms and living area ticked all our boxes we didn't need anything else.

The location was great - I read about the alley and was a little scared to use this however we used it every time and had no problems at all and it didn't feel unsafe to us (maybe this could be due to being low season not sure).

On checking out we had no problems and our money was returned to us.

Staff were great and no problems would certainly return there.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank aimicrete
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Small but very adequate one bedroom apartment. Only things missing were an oven and a hairdryer, though the hairdryer could be hired from reception for 1.50 per night. We had to pay a security deposit of 50 euros each in cash so we were 50 euros short on spending money but we got the deposit back when we left.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maureen W
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Got a last minute cheapie here so we didn't expect much. We came for 7 days on the 12/01/18. The apartments do not have a reception as such so we had to collect our keys etc from a tourist shop just down the road. The apartments are very good, a decent size with a large balcony and nice and clean. All apartments face the sea. The Paradise Bar was closed looks like it was being refurbished. We had to pay a £60 deposit on the apartment which was refunded also the safe was 20 Euros for the week but we got 10 Euros back when the key is handed in. Plenty of bars etc on the doorstep. Kitchen was well equipped. We would have no qualms on returning again.

Room Tip: Ask for as high an apartment as possible so you can get more sun
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
7  Thank grobbo
Reviewed January 7, 2018

My wife and I stayed here over Christmas and New Year for two weeks. I can find nothing negative to say about the accommodation at all. It is about ten minutes walk from Calle Gerona, which is the main entertainment street; so close enough to be on the doorstep and yet far enough away to not be bothered by late night noise.
Apartment was more than adequate. It was clean and furnished to an acceptable, though not lavish standard. Everything necessary for self-catering was supplied. There was a large balcony which got a lot of sun. Air-con and heating (combined) installed). Rooms were cleaned and linen changed several times during our stay which we felt was quite enough.
There was a requirement to leave a 100 Euro deposit but that was refunded without any problem on our last day. I spoke to one lady who was spending her ninth Christmas here, so for me that speaks volumes. Reception staff were English speaking and as friendly and helpful as you could wish for.
All in all, I would definitely us this accommodation again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple