Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Hotels.com
US$72
Trip.com
US$65
PricelineUS$72
Expedia.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2019

Arrived after three days walking the camino and couldn't have asked for a friendlier welcome. Great location which means that it was a little noisy. The rooms were clean and comfortable BUT could have had a net curtain. The building only 10 yards opposite was being renovated and the builders were looking straight into the room!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed here in April, 2019 as part of a 3 month trip we did through Spain. This Hostal is very well located in the “Old Town” extremely close to restaurants, pubs and all the sights you want to see while visiting Pamplona. The Hostal is quite modern and the rooms well furnished and extremely clean. This is going to sound like my “broken record” however again here we had booked a room with a single double bed and again got to the Hostal and got two twin beds pushed together. The all too frequent situation we encountered in our accommodation in Spain. We again asked for a different room and were told “again” that this was the only room setup available. We did a work around that we starting doing which was to take the bedding off and remake the bed more like a double but with the LINE down the middle however for my wife and I this got to be preferable to two twin beds. Again this situation was not just with this Hostal but with a great deal of the Hotels, Pensions and Hostal’s we stayed at in Spain. Not 100% sure why!
We did, however, really like this place and the staff were really helpful with directions and advice. Pamplona is a really nice Spanish City and we enjoyed our time here. We hit some cold weather with rain but that is part of a trip. We Really recommend this Hostal based on location, cleanliness, amenities and helpful staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank mylesleyh
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights when taking a day off from walking the Camino. It was perfect! The lovely receptionist gave us the option of a big room on the same floor as reception or a little one on the upper floor. We were looking for quiet and rest so we took the little one. But the Hostal is very quiet in the evening anyway, depending on who your fellow guests are, so I think either would have been fine. The Hostal is modern, very clean and quiet. The shower is small but we managed. There’s a machine near the reception desk where you can get coffee for €1. The location is fantastic - right in the centre of the old city with great bars and restaurants nearby and only steps from the Camino. We only met one staff member but she was great - she has a fun personality that made us smile and even helped us track down medical care when we needed it. We would highly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2019

Could not have a better location, 30 seconds walk from the main square. Entry into the building is strange, but once you arrive to the hostel floor it is nicely and freshly done, smallish but clean and comfortable room. Very good value for money.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2019

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night during San Fermin 2018. I had booked this hotel from booking.com for 7/11-7/12/18. Cost was $347.91. I should mention that during San Fermin/running of the bulls prices sky rocket. Other times a room here for 1 night is under $100.00. I booked this room in May 2018 as places get filled up quickly during San Fermin.

I chose this hotel mainly for its location. It is on Comedias. It was close to the balcony on Mercaderes where we'd watch the running of the bulls on 7/12/18. It's located right in the middle of old town. Close to many restaurants and shops.

The taxi we had caught at the Pamplona/Iruna train station had to drop us off at the area by the street the hotel was located on as he explained no vehicles could go down the street. I could see why immediately as this street was narrow and filled with people. Fortunately the hotel wasn't too far from our taxi drop off. We got to the door but it was locked. We had no idea what to do when a kindly man showed us the buzzer for the door.

We were let in and I believe we had to use an elevator to get to the floor where the hotel reception was located. The reception area also had some tables, chairs, a small microwave, and reading material in addition to check in/out counter. Check in went smoothly as a record of our reservation was in the books and had already been paid for.

The room we had was #207. No elevator so I was glad we only had to carry our luggage to our room up 1 flight of stairs. The room was small but adequate for our needs. It was very clean. The two twin size beds pushed together were comfortable. Nightstands on each side of the beds. On one wall was a flat screen TV and the A/C unit. The closet had plenty of hangers and a small chest of drawers. Off the bedroom was a tiny balcony that you could stand on only. The view was of the street. The bathroom had a vanity, make up mirror, hair dryer. The shower was small but my 6'2" husband could fit. I don't remember if there were any toiletries provided. There is WIFI.

I was concerned about street noise as this street was filled with people having a good time. Per my research of San Fermin I expected people to be out and about having a good time all night long. We slept fine and didn't hear any street noise. We took showers and went to bed around 11:00 PM on 7/11/18 as we had to be up 5:30 AM on 7/12/18 in order to get to our balcony for the running of the bulls!

I made a good choice as this hotel was less than a 5 minute walk to our bull balcony located on Mercaderes. This hotel is right in the middle of all the action. Close to Plaza del Castillo and many other points of interest.

Check out was just as easy as checking in. The woman at reception had someone cover the counter and helped us with our luggage down the street to where we could find taxis. She told the taxi driver in Spanish where we were headed-the train station. Super nice of her to do that!

I can recommend this hotel based on our experience and would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018