Lowest prices for your stay
US$179
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
NH Hotels
Destinia.com
US$157
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/10/21
Hotels.comUS$179
Expedia.comUS$179
Priceline
All reviews the hotel reception old town modern design nice hotel bed breakfast gym accommodation spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2019

Great location for tourists. Room had a rain shower head that made me feel I was in the lap of luxury. Wish the bathroom had a makeup mirror, though. Rooms are clean and nice. Their breakfast spread is awesome!

Date of stay: September 2019
María A, Quality Manager at NH Pamplona Iruna Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear client:
Thank you very much for the trust that you have placed in our hotel and for taking time to write this comments.

Reviewed 25 September 2019

This is a great hotel to stay when visiting Pamplona and other places of interest in Navarra. Our room was clean and our bed was very comfortable. Great also to be able to open a window as well as having the option of using the air on. Breakfast was good but not spectacular but the staff were great and very helpful. Very good value for money. Hotel was noisy outside but if you stay in a city that can’t be helped if you want to be able to walk into the old town and not use public transport or drive. Our room itself was quite and we didn’t hear any noise from our neighbours. We had half board but did eat out and there was plenty of choice close by. Drink at the hotel was surprisingly good value.
Special thanks to Mila the receptionist you checked us in and out. Lovely personality and great fun as well as being efficient at the same time.

Date of stay: August 2019
María A, Quality Manager at NH Pamplona Iruna Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Reviewed 3 August 2019

I stayed there for 2 weeks and I was really very much satisfied. Very good services and obliging hotel staff. Breakfast was very good and super choice. I only had to use plugs into my ears as Spanish guests are naturally loud and go to bed quite late :)

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank mirkakr1
María A, Quality Manager at NH Pamplona Iruna Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

Was on Trafalgar Tour so not my chosen hotel. It was close enough to the city. Was easy to reach the old town where the running of the bulls takes place. The hotel was clean and rooms had everything you needed. We ate both dinner and breakfast here which was well catered.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear client:
Thank you very much for taking time to write this comments.

Reviewed 1 August 2019

Breakfast service is good.
Cleanliness is good.
Customer response is good. I have stayed for 5 days & found the day today services provided are very nice. Location to reach is also very easy & can be reached without any trouble. Services at customer desk are also fine .

Date of stay: July 2019