Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Expedia.comUS$95
eDreamsUS$100
TravelocityUS$95
1,228 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

The location of the hotel is perfect. The hotel is very close to everything. Just 1 minute-walk from Plaza Consistorial. 2 minutes-walk from Plaza del Castillo.

The food is great!. The Breakfast Buffet is abundant, varied and it has the flavors of Navarra. The lunch (comida) & dinner (cena) menus at the restaurant ANSOLEAGA have the best dishes from Navarra. I highly recommend the Ajoarriero, the Gambas a la plancha and Sopa de Pescadoa la Donostiarra .

The room is comfortable, spacious and has sound-proof windows so you can sleep "like a baby" after a long day full of fun, tapas and drinks during the FIESTAS SAN FERMINERAS! The bed is comfortable and the pillows and the bedsheets are very soft. The decor in room is elegant, modern and practical.There is a huge picture of the ENCIERRO hanging over the bed. The view from room 506 is great (see below).

At night you can enjoy the live music of the fantastic trio (picture below) at the bar which is part of the hotel. St the bar my favorite was the SANGRIA and the pintxos of Codorniz and anchovies

Big thanks to:
Jackie in Housekeeping who was very helpful
Natalia & Aranxa at the F&B department always went above and beyond
Jesus at Front Desk always very flexible and accommodating my requests at late night or early morning like he personally went to my room to knock the door to wake me up because I didn't answer the walk-up phone call. Thank you so much for doing this otherwise I would have missed El Encierro del dia 11 de Julio.
Pilar at the Front Office was always flexible and assisting me with a big smile. She is very friendly and anticipating the guests needs!
What a great staff!
Mrs. Esther every morning asking me how I was doing to make sure I was enjoying my time at Maisonnave.
Definitely I'm coming back soon!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

A very friendly hotel with great location. Very Nice welcome when we arrived. OK rooms, cleaning was great. Nice hotel bar and ofcourae over crowded during the featival. We would be more than happy to stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank b_rgea2019
Reviewed 10 July 2019

This is a perfect location for walking Pamplona. We stayed two nights and enjoyed a solid, quiet sleep both nights. Bathroom was large and spotless. The room was a good size with a small couch and a nice firm bed with good linens. The daylight from two large windows was lovely, but we knew when we booked that it was an internal courtyard view - which means no view except a white wall. That was fine by us. We were only in the room to sleep. Only real negative was spotty internet in the evenings. It seemed fine in the morning when we were downloading newspapers to read later .... but not good later in the afternoon/ early evening. Overall, recommend as good value.

Room tip: If you book an internal room, expect good light but no view. Just a white wall a few meters away.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Booked this for the first night of our Camino. Very pleasant, comfortable hotel in the center of the old town with all the energy of a great night life just around the corner. Our room was perfect and, despite the location, quiet throughout. A special shoutout to Monica on the front desk who went to great lengths to help us with an issue unconnected to our stay. Simply great service. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2019

Good value hotel in excellent location in Pamplona. Friendly staff helped us to select a room when the first room allocated was too close to the elevator.
Stayed in May 2019 and recommend for a stay in the historic center of Pamplona.

Date of stay: May 2019