Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
View deal
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$89
Trip.comUS$96
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

It’s about two kilometers from the old town so if you’re here for San Fermin, it’s perfect if you’d like the quiet. It’s just difficult to ride the bus after all the San Fermin activities.

It’s decently clean minus the fact that my room spelled like cigarette smoke despite the fact that I requested for a non smoking room.

I also booked a room with a hot tub. I brought up these two issues with with the receptionist who said she would look for a room I could move to. Thirty minutes later, I have no idea what she did but I didn’t get any update. I had to go down to the reception myself to ask. Only to find out that there was no room available. There phones can’t call to the reception.

In all honesty, I was feeling sick because of the constant smoke smell.

There was also an instance wherein I requested for a cab and the receptionist talked to another guest to ask if I could hitch with him. It was so embarrassing and I was quite uncomfortable sharing a cab with someone else.

I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone. Especially since they double their prices during San Fermin, even for food!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank neekelita
Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

We had two nights at this hotel and generally enjoyed it. It does have its quirks but it was comfortable and we would consider a return visit.

Location – very good.

The hotel is two floors located within an apartment block on the edge of a really nice park. You can walk into the centre of town in about 15 to 20 minutes.

There is chargeable on site parking at eight euros for the first night and then four euros for any subsequent nights. This seems good value as the on street parking is chargeable and very busy.

Rooms – a little bit tired in places but comfortable.

Some renovation would be appreciated. The beds are very comfortable there was just about everything you needed.

There was some noise from the rooms especially in the mornings. Our first night was spoiled by having four young and very noisy neighbours who made sleep impossible. The hotel apologised for this and gave us a small fruit platter and a bottle of still water..........

We managed to get a room with a balcony - not all of them have this which was nice but not perfect. It had three air-conditioning units on it and no chairs.

Wi-Fi – very good indeed.

Free for unlimited devices and good enough to stream video. it remembers your login as well so you only need to do this once.

Food – we were room only but used the café at the back of the hotel. This offers a standard range of food at reasonable prices and gives complimentary snacks with any drinks.

Staff – very helpful.

When we were given a room without a balcony they quickly changed it around despite the hotel being full.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Ideal over night stay, I thought the room was tight for space for more nights with a partner. Secure car parking down the road, walking distance, and restaurants nearby. The area was pretty quiet but maybe the time of year we travelled. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Entrance via restaurant but perfect rooms. Room and bathroom recently refute high standard. Friendly easy to check in, (once found entrance). Hidden gem... good value and in the right part of town. Lively but no noise. Visit.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

One night stay on way back to U.K. this is a great find and best value for money hotel we’ve had in Pamplona and we’ve stayed in several places. Parking is easy, beautiful park directly opposite, which “Ziggy “enjoyed. Several local bars as well as great facilities in hotel. Staff were really helpful and attentive and we look forward to our return in mid June with hopefully warmer weather.

Date of stay: May 2019