Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Trip.comUS$102
3,948 results
All reviews plunge pool rooftop bar great location metro station nice hotel boutique hotel recommend this hotel reception staff plaza espana top floor city break royal palace central location gran beatriz spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Me and my friends were going to celebrate our fourtieth birthday by staying at this hotel for a weekend.(3-6 sept)
We booked our trip pre Corona and due to restrictions we were not able to travel. We repeadtedly emailed the hotel asking if we could use the full prepaid amount of almost 1200 euro and book a weekend later instead. Waiting for the Corona situation to be better. But there was no answer. When we called the woman answering was rude and was not interested in givning us a chance to come another time.
She ruined our trip that we had planned, saved for and so much looking forward to for so long.
Very disapointing. And very greedy of her.
We have not become poor due to this and neither has she become rich. The only thing that has happend is that neither of us will ever recommend Spain or this hotel. Good luck to you and your business. Karma is a b**ch!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank JasminaKostic
Reviewed 23 July 2020

I stayed at Dear Hotel for a week in January 2020.

I was in Madrid for business right outside the city but wanted to stay in the city to have walks and dinner in the city in the evenings. Commute time is reasonable for such a big city but you should take it into account. I had a rental car that I parked in the public parking under Plaza de España.

There is a lot to do and see from a walking distance but metro station.
The hotel is perfectly located, offers great view of the city on the restaurant's terrace.
I could not enjoy the swimming pool on the roof since it was too cold but I believe it can quickly become crowdy in the summer as the pool is not big at all.

Hotel staff is very nice, specially at the restaurant. Breakfeast food was nice and healthy.

My room was pleasant and nicely decorated and I was not annoyed by traffic or people outside despite being on second floor.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank C2118VMjamesa
Reviewed 2 May 2020

I stayed at Dear Hotel from February 27th to March 2nd, 2020. I was there with a group of university students from the US. We were 13th people in the group. Every morning we got up early to enjoy the service and the food at the rooftop restaurant. Everyone there was nice and they took turns in serving us. Abraham was a extremely nice and very welcoming. Every day breakfast gave us a good start. Thank you!

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Cool_TravelerGA
Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Dear Hotel in Madrid during our honeymoon in February. One of the most striking things about the hotel is it's excellent location on the Gran Via. With the metro station right in front of the gate connectivity is not a problem at all. Moreover the rooms were excellent and they were thoughtful enough to put a little "happy honeymoon" message. The restaurant is on the terrace which offers a great view of the city. The breakfast buffet was very nice and offered a great variety. The staff are also very helpful and pleasant. We had a great stay here and would strongly recommend it to all travellers in Madrid!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 900sheenas
Reviewed 25 March 2020

A wonderful experience here with my study abroad trip to Madrid. The staff spoke wonderful English. We had breakfast included every day and the host, Abraham, was wonderful with helping us order and recommending things to do in the city. The room was also great with two twin beds (great for sharing a room). Bottled water was also included each day with the room. When I come back, I will stay here!

Date of stay: March 2020