Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
US$115
Agoda.com
US$95
Hotels.comUS$115
PricelineUS$98
eDreamsUS$121
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in the family room (my parents and me). Upon arrival we booked the airport transfer which was
very convenient. The hotel also connects this service for thoese that are looking for airport transfer. The room was on the 6th floor and had the terrace with two chairs which was nice. The room was spacious the beds were good we had one double bed and two bunkers. The toilet area was more spacious with two washing basin and shower. The reason we booked this hostel was the design and location. The design was quiet nice and the location is a super plus. Super central with shopping malls, restaurants, hop and hop off service right infront and easy access to the palace and plaza de spagna for day trips from madrid. The room is general was clean we had clean towels everyday and upon arrival 2 free bottles water and various toilet items. The wifi worked well and the rooms all had finger identification system which didnt require any door card so was super convenient and felt safer. We had left 20 euro deposit for the deposit box which was also handy. I highly recommend this place!! Great value of price and friendly young staff on site.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank passi0ntraveler
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I am surprised about the experience I beautiful to stay at. I booked a privity doble bed room to me and my wife. Extremely well located. Nice view.
Friendly, Cousy and convenient, nice people and modern

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TrailBlazer714182
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Really good hostel, everything is really clean and i like the way they decorated things. Its really close to the city centre and the staff is really helpfull if you need anything. I also liked the breakfast where you have a lot of products to choose from. Its not included but defenitly worth a try.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Located in the center of Madrid, this is one of the best hostels I've ever been. All the stuff I came through are nice and always willing to help you.
Moreover, it has all the facilities you need for spending some days in the city.
What I liked the most was the cleanliness of the place, something incredible.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Every detail shows u a design study : from the entrance to the bedroom.The bedroom are clean and very comfortable. The position is near the center of the city:u can see beaitiful sights from the windows.If u want to pass some happy days with a group of your friends , it is the right hotel where u can live your holidays.

Date of stay: August 2018