Villa Magna
US$60
US$49
Room Mate Hotels
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$152
US$105
US$131
US$83
  • Room Service
US$227
US$168
  • Restaurant
VP EL Madrono(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$87
Official Site
  • Room Service
All reviewstse yangfour seasonsmagnum barcantonese restaurantprestige roomcorte inglesla castellanahigh end shoppingexcellent propertyhotel of choicemarble bathroomsalamanca districtcalle serranodepartment storebusiness or pleasureluxurious hotelroom service
Reviewed 14 May 2018

In the annals of hotel deceptions, this hotel is the champion.

In the 300+ reviews that I have done, I have uploaded two photos. I will upload three photos here so there is no question as to the poor experience I had at Villa Magna.

A picture is worth a thousand words. If you want a suite @700+ euros with a view of air conditioning, this is the place for you! I feel like I was robbed, Look at the photos and ask yourself if you think I got value for what I paid.

This hotel is a rip off. As an Amex traveller, I was entitled to an upgrade (subject to availability). I was informed that I got upgraded. Not true. I got the same category I reserved and I confirmed this at check out.

Health club was a joke. Three cardio equipments and one all-in-one weight training station.

Hotel concierge was WORTHLESS! He could not get us a reservation at five restaurants we requested, including the hotel restaurant!. Pathetic!

Was this review helpful/ Please let me know by clicking on the button below.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Knownews
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at the Villa Magna. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide our guests.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity.

As to our Health Club, it was under renovation but is now fully functional and at the entire disposal of our guests.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This was our fourth stay at the wonderful Villa Magna. The rooms are extra comfortable. Wonderful showers. Sensational location, wonderful breakfast and most importantly superb service. The concierges are absolutely the best. This is THE hotel to stay at in Madrid.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Hotel Villa Magna.

My sincere appreciation, once again, for taking the time to register and share your comments.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We planned this trip on a nostalgic note to have a family holiday and return to places we have not seen for a long while. The Villa Magna now is so different from how I remember it as a young teenager. However the quality of the service, the excellence of the cuisine, the comfort of the rooms have remained top notch. It was such a pleasant experience to have been reunited with this Madrid gem. I will definitely return!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank 850gellert
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Greetings from the Villa Magna and thank you on your encouraging and supportive comments!
It is great and heart-warming to read of your experience during your stay with us and we are so pleased that we were able to make your stay a memorable success. It makes all our hard work and effort worthwhile and my sincere thank you on your kind words. We hope we will have the pleasure of greeting you again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The hotel is located in Salamanca district. Nearby there are many boutiques of famous brands. So, if you are going shopping for Madrid, this hotel is a great choice.
Despite the rather modest appearance, the inside of the hotel is very elegant. Light and cozy rooms. Wonderful service.
Lovely breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

I will share your comments with my staff and I hope you will regard the Villa Magna as your hotel in Madrid and hope you will visit us as often as you like. We will make every effort to make your stay comfortable!

My appreciation, once again, for taking the time to register and share your comments.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

It is a high standard hotel and deserved the fame to be considered as one of the best of Madrid. Only one night was enough to appreciate the quality of this incredible place. Nothing more to add, it is perfect.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
hotelvillamagna, Director General at Villa Magna, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

It is great and heart-warming to read of your experience during your stay with us and we are so pleased that we were able to make your stay a memorable success. It makes all our hard work and effort worthwhile and my sincere thank you on your kind words. We hope we will have the pleasure of greeting you again.