Eurostars Madrid Tower
US$132
US$79
US$67
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$164
US$152
  • Restaurant
VP EL Madrono(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$134
US$78
  • Room Service
2,377 results
All reviewsbusiness hotelcuatro torresstar hotelbusiness districtelectric blindscity centrebusiness triproom servicetop floormodern hotelbathroom floortaxi ridemetro stationlobby barrooms are spaciousclose to the airportbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I was going to write a good review despite the fact that both times I ordered room service for breakfast the items arrived cold (dinner was warm) however 2 days after returning home I checked my account to find they HAVE CHARGED ME AGAIN FOR A ROOM ALREADY PAID FOR. I booked a flight and hotel package via lastminute.com but for some bizarre reason they have charged my card, without my permission after I had left the hotel for a room I had already paid for. This is simply not on. Thankfully lastminute.com will look into this and have them refund me because if I have to deal with this hotel it won't be pretty.
This experience has just ruined a good stay as far as I'm concerned.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Very good bed and room facilities, the breakfast is also very complete and the views from 30 floor are impressive. The spa and jacuzzi, were very nice but you have to pay 20€ per person for one hour if you want to use it . The staff seemed very qualified but they had problems when I arrived, the system was broken down and the main floor bathroom as well. Lack of staff when check in and check out. It's not that close to get to the station as you have to walk 15 minutes between highways and bridges to 'chamartin' station or 'begoña' , its close to the airport but still far away.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Rodrigo P
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A five star hotel in a huge tower block. Good views as you are so high up but nothing to see! Not the hotels fault.

Reception staff very friendly. Rooms comfortable but pillows were hard. I expect they may have a pillow menu though.

Restaurant on the top floor. Appeared to be too many tables meaning movement between them was made awkward. Good varied choice for breakfast.

It's location is not very good for the older city though.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

2nd time in Madrid and I had to book the closest one to the airport and the office.
Very modern and relatively spacious than city hotels. Nice view when having breakfast.
BUT even staff seems not familiar the modern systems. Their services are slow. and I almost paid twice the room.
no free sleepers in the room, no nearest restaurant or market, very far from the city center. very isolated. no place to walk around (except the small park). I'd stay near Atocha station next time.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Eurostar hotel with my cousin and brother. The view was ok. Must say it was in a great location as it was close to the metro. Only downside was the room service. The floors and cups and kettle were not cleaned. It was dusty throughout my weeks stay. The lighting was very poor and the bed was very hard. Used the gym 2 times. Floors were very creaky which was very off-putting. I doubt I would go back.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family