“amazing photo shoot session in barcelona”
Review of Pick a Pic Tour

Pick a Pic Tour
Ranked #12 of 650 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Try the most fun photoshoots in Barcelona! A unique way to discover the city! Led by a professional local photographer, take back home amazing memories. Forget about selfie sticks! Bring your camera if you want, we will show you how to do it. Our tour runs everyday. Includes up to 25 high resolution images delivered by email. Join your photographer in Barcelona today! It will be so much fun!
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My photoshoot in barcelona was definitely the best experience ever, I totally recommended. Valeria is a wonderful photographer!!

All reviews
"super fun"
"el born"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Val was an incredible tour guide and photographer! The tour and photoshoot were so fun and the photos that she took were beautiful. I highly suggest booking the tour and photoshoot! Muchas gracias Val!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I took a private photo tour with Val, and she took great photos of me in the Gothic Quarter and El Born. She was very accommodating and patient. The photos turned out great. They were so great that I even bought the whole set of photos! I highly recommend doing a photo tour with Val. You won’t regret it.