“Good food at last!”
Review of Pura Brasa Rambla

Pura Brasa Rambla
Reserve with
Pura Brasa Rambla is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,513 of 10,474 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: Restaurant located in Rambla Catalunya, close to Plaza Catalunya in Barcelona, ​​two-story home. It has an outdoor terrace. View Kitchen. A concept of modern brasserie, casual decor, which gives a modern and fun atmosphere. Ideal for group bookings downstairs.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After a few - very poor - meals from other restaurants, we arrived at this restaurant, and were well pleased with excellent meals at a good price.
XAVI (our waiter) was very helpful and made us welcome.
His English was very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the nachos with cheese and mince meat was lovely perfect just for a snack!
We was welcomed by a lovely lady who took us to our seats and gave us the English menu and recommended certain foods to us. We thought it was a really lovely place atmosphere, then we were served by another lady who seemed to be so rude asked us what drinks we wanted and gave us dodgy looks the whole time we was there felt really awkward and out of place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Yummy food! I had the Hake (fish) with the white beans. It was recommended by the waitress. It was so very delicious and was very flavorful. I would order that again. Opt for the chocolate bon-bons for dessert! They are like five little mini donuts filled with warm gooey chocolate and come with a side of whipped cream. A great dessert to share.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Calamari is tasteless~ the paella served to me was undercooked. When i complained to the waitress, i was told that this is normal. Oh well~ this is not my first time eating paella and i am very sure the rice shouldnt be hard in the middle. Very disappointed as i was expecting the food to be at least passable.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

I’m writing to warn others against the activities of this fraudulent restaurant, and I’ll tell you why with precision and honest. I ordered a steak, which was marked on the menu as 12 euros. However, when you examined the menu item, it turned out that this price was for 100 grams of steak, while it was only possible to buy—at minimum—500 grams of steak. So the price for steak was actually 60 euros. Why did the menu list 12 euros as a price? Read on. Well, the steak came, and was pretty delicious. Delicious as it was, there was *way* too much of it. Then, the check came. I spoke to the server, and she told me that she’d pointed out that the steak comes in only 500 gram quantities. Honestly, I missed this. But I am definite on the fact that she did not mention that the price would then be elevated to sixty euros. That’s when I asked to speak with a manager. I wanted a discount, and I would have probably been content but annoyed with even a ten percent markdown. But he did not yield one iota. In fact, he asked for the phone and threatened to call the police, immediately, when I had not spoken of refusing payment and was acting quite reasonable. It seemed to me that this was a familiar rodeo for him. I would imagine this happens frequently. I told him we could make a deal, and do this the easy way, or I would write a negative review. (Note, this all took place in Spanish, but I’ve lived in Spanish-speaking countries in the past.) He said that he wanted payment, and so now I’m writing this review and disputing payment through my bank. While the steak was good, the wine was overpriced and not good compared to other Spanish wines, and my wife’s salad was kind of gross. I would avoid this mediocre den of fraud.