Hotel Praktik Vinoteca(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
US$181
US$152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$181
Nouvel Hotel(Barcelona)
US$144
  • Restaurant
Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
El Palace Hotel(Barcelona)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$461
1,275 results
All reviewsfree wine and cheeserooftop barwine hourfree laundrylaundry roomportable wifimeet other guestsevery eveninggreat hotelsmall poolboutique hotelperfect locationel borngothic quarterlittle touchescool hotelwould stay here again
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This has been by far one of my favorite hotel experiences abroad. The hotel is located within walking distance of all the must-see spots (museums, La Rambla, Placa Catalunya, etc). The rooms are snug but clean. The staff always went above and beyond! Xavi at the front desk helped us confirm our tour departures and booked us tickets for the Sagrada Familia, while making great recommendations for other sights to see. 10/10 would stay here again.

Room Tip: opt for a larger room, those come with refrigerators and room to walk around!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank love2travel1423
Marc R, Director General at Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear love2travel1423,

Thank you very much for such a nice review and for your nice words about our staff.

Comments like yours help us to keep on working hard to make our guests feel like at home when they are in Yurbban.

Whenever you decide to come back to Barcelona do not hesitate to contact us as we will be happy to see you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I found the staff, amenities, accommodations, and location to be everything I wanted and more. The staff could not have been more kind, as they went above and beyond what may be expected from a front desk. I probably requested their assistance daily whether it was to recommend a restaurant or call a tour company for clarification or to make a change. Each time, they were overwhelmingly accommodating.

I found that the hotel had put a lot of thought into the needs of their guests. As an example: gym, rooftop pool and bar, candies at the front desk, umbrellas for rain, but mostly that guests are given a phone with unlimited data so navigate the city with ease.

Highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank rainb0wbright
Marc R, Director General at Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear rainb0wright,

First of all, thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to read comments like yours.

The Yurbban team takes care of every single detail as we want our guests to feel as if they were at home.

Also, we are happy to read that you have enjoyed the city and our facilities and services like our free handyphone.

We hope to see you again if you plan to come again to Barcelona!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

How fortunate I feel, having returned from Barcelona after yet another succesfull visit at the warm & super cozy Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel. It truly feels like my blissful vacation home.
I did however plunge into a new adventure this time.
This my 4th visit to Yurbban Trafalgar, was my Birthday celebration vacation and I stayed in a different room. From the moment I walked into my new room I just knew it was perfect!!
Thank you for that wonderful Nuria, for choosing so well for me, you made a great choice!
I was still on the 8th floor, my absolute favorite, but this time a double room without the terrace. This room, faces and has a splendid view of the ocean. Nice big windows, that could open and also lots of light.
I watched the sunrise absolutely magical, and some mornings awoke to sunbeams caressing my cheek!
The double bed was so comfortable and the pillows, just perfect! Another new experience for me was the sink placed outside the bathroom. I really liked it because the huge mirror in front of the sink, mirrored the view from the window, meaning rooftops of the city, the ocean and big beautiful sky. Nice background-view, while you are styling your hair and putting on make-up.
The Wine O-Clock was still on every evening, wonderful idea.
Last but not least, I have to thank and applaud the absolutely amazing staff at Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel. They are so sincere, courteous & helpful and always smiling. They are indeed a big factor as to why Yurbban Trafalgar feels so warm and works!!
Special thanks to Xavi for the tour and info. of latest additions, and taking the time to show and introducing me to Flax & Kale Passage, excellent tip.
I will never forget the warm embraces I received from Staff & Management when I arrived & lovely gifts for my Birthday, what a surprise so very precious.
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. It is for sure, I will return.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank SanC8

Dear SanC8,

THANK YOU! There is no words to express how grateful we are.

It is always a pleasure to see you as you are a lovely person.

You are part of the Yurbban family and all the staff really appreciate you.

We cannot wait to see you again!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel was ideally located within walking distance to most sights (Placa Catalunya, La Rambla, Barri Gotic, Gaudi houses) but still in a quiet street. We loved the clean and spacious room, the free handyphone, as well as the overall sophisticated design of the hotel. Breakfast was great with many options and was probably the best breakfast we had during our 2-week trip to Spain. The rooftop was a nice place to relax on a sunny day and enjoy the view with some drinks. And speaking of drinks, the daily wine hour was a nice touch which we really enjoyed. After a whole day of walking the city, we always looked forward to having some wine at the hotel.

However, what really made our stay special was the excellent service from the staff. I would like to commend Sergi, the friendly person we met at reception when we checked in, and also Rosa, our gracious server during breakfast. We would happily stay here again if we return to Barcelona.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank csalientes

Dear csalientes,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay in Yurbban Trafalgar. It is really important for us to have comments like yours, because they help us to keep on working to improve and offer the best service to our guests.

As you have commented our location is perfect to enjoy the city as we are close to some beautiful and interesting places to visit. Also, we are happy to read that you have enjoyed every detail and all our services like the free handyphone or the wine o’clock.

Whenever you decide to come back to Barcelona remember in Yurbban we will be happy to see you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Wow! What a find...be sure to experience the rooftop bar and pool. The views of Barcelona are spectacular. The rooms were eclectic in decoration, and the breakfast was wonderful. Location is good for walking to sites, but taxis are easy to hail if necessary. Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunnytiger23
Marc R, Director General at Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Sunnytiger23,

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review.

We are happy to know you loved our rooftop as much as we do and you enjoyed your breakfast and your room.

Best regards,