“Fit for hungry persons”

Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We're specialist on roast chicken. Restaurant specialized in Roasted Chicken, but with vegetarian, vegan, and celiac dishes. We use seasonal foods and nearby.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is not exceptional, but is tasty.The value for the money is really good.If you are hungry this is a good place to eat.The dishes are big enough.The restaurant tries to introduce you in a farm world.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place really made me a shamed to be a meat eater plus it also made me sick to my guts, I will much rather eat a zombie chicken from walking dead that this sad excuse of a pollo it was salty too salty maybe old also but salty and disgusting

There are no many ways to f up a chicken but this place has found the worst one

I got it from glovo and I hate myself for it

Stay away of this place the food is just bad

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Easily our worst dinner in Barcelona. My daughter said this is about the level one would expect of McD. I think it would be a great insult to McD to even compare..

Green curry- so green it must have been added green artificially - warmed in the microwave on the counter . Granted, the chicken wasn't too bad - but boring. Fries were wet - no matter the style (tried everything)

No service (I had to fetch the waiter three times. 6 people in the restaurant.

Not cheap either - so avoid!

Reviewed May 31, 2017

We found that good chicken was hard to find during our trip through Europe. After eating pork, veal, seafood, and lamb for 2 weeks we were craving some chicken so we stopped here. The chicken was decent but nothing amazing. We prefer the Peruvian chicken that we can get near our home over this stuff, but it did the job to fulfill our craving.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

The chicken is amazing. The oil and garlic sauce is freakishly good. Also the organic rice is excellent and the aioli.

Service is spotty. Don't expect too much.