Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$24.21
from US$23.60
from US$35.40
1,996 results
All reviews gaudi s guided tour art nouveau park guell la pedrera beautiful building restored casa restoration design islam gracia masterpiece nature techniques inspiration facade
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a guided tour with Leia, and my plan was to only visit one of the Gaudi houses and so I chose this one. Well, thanks to Leia, I was looking to so many details and heard the meaning about some words on the building but also a lot of other explanations that made me fall in love with Casa Vicens. I decided to visit Casa Mila and Casa Batllo after all, but still I think that since this was Gaudi his first house, you should definitely see it. It's worth the money and I would definitely recommend a guided tour, since you will see so much more and really find out why things were done In a certain way. Everything (!!!) is thought about by Gaudi. I absolutely loved it.

Date of experience: September 2021
CasaVicens_Gaudi, Customer Service at Casa Vicens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Demimaric,

Thanks for posting your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had such a wonderful time at Casa Vicens and that our guided tour fulfilled your expectactions. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a very nice place. Gaudi was something else for sure. Very colorful and beautiful. Hard to imagine that when this was built there was nothing else around it.

Date of experience: September 2021

Dear Kim,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In my opinion, Casa Vicens is far from being Gaudi’s most beautiful creations, I prefer his later works that are more sober.
Nevertheless, the audio guide is great and interesting and it is very useful to visit Casa Vicens to understand Gaudi’s evolution

Dear Arthur,

Thanks for posting your feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our audioguide service and that it helped you to learn more about Gaudi's first gem, Casa Vicens. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Interesting house, very different to the other Gaudi buildings in Barcelona. Infact it is not so well known and even residents of Barcelona don't know of its exsistence. It takes approximately 20 mins to visit the house, from the outside as it was so decorative I thought the inside would be similar. However, It was either walls or ceilings which were the decorative element. Worth a visit due to the preservation work carried out. A pity the cafetería wasn't open to enjoy a drink on the patio and gaze at this wonder.

CasaVicens_Gaudi, Customer Service at Casa Vicens, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear735PLR,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your visit at Gaudi's first house, Casa Vicens and we hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

I really loved the visit to this wonderful house. It’s incredibly beautiful and colorful. I had the impression of being in a world of magic. The audioguide is perfect, clearly explains every little detail of the house, making the tour fun and enjoyable. I’ve appreciated the visit very much. In that couple of hours I had the feeling of falling into a dream. Thank you to the wonderful staff, who keeps this house so well!

Date of experience: August 2021
CasaVicens_Gaudi, Customer Service at Casa Vicens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

Dear Elisa,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful time at Casa Vicens and the audioguide service helped you to enjoy it even more. We hope to welcome you again very soon.