2,264 results
All reviews great location quiet street rooftop bar within walking distance plaza catalunya tapas star hotel nice balcony family room single room minute walk great shower excellent hotel central location room was spacious airport bus sagrada familia
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We really liked this hotel! As they mention on their description - its location is in the heart of Barcelona. Walking distance to tourist attractions, restaurants, and bar. The room was well above european standards (even had a balcony). I agree with other fellow travelers when they mentioned that 2 star does not make any justice on this property. Definitely would come back when in Barcelona.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 394fabiang
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Found this hotel at the last minute during the most busiest period of Barcelona #MWC. It is located at excellent location with walking distance to main tourist places. stay was decent and comfortable however I was disappointed with the cleanliness of cutlery during breakfast. Overall good experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank officiallyCP
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

If you're like us, when you're vacationing you're really not spending too much time in your room (so why pay for it?). That's why the Hotel Constanza is perfect. First, it is very clean. Second, the staff is very friendly and accommodating (especially Samuel). Thirdly, it is very close to Placa de Cataluna, the Metro lines and some very nice cafes and eateries. Fourth, it is very reasonably price. Spend your money on other things, this Hotel is perfect!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NAV160
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I recently stayed at Hotel Constanza with my girlfriend during a 5 day city break to Barcelona. Having read many different hotel reviews before booking, I found that Hotel Constanza ticked all the boxes (cheap, good location, extremely clean).

This hotel is around a 7 minute walk to the top of Las Ramblas which I found was ideal, it meant we were away from the hustle and bustle, however only by walking distance. Catalunya square was only a 5 minute walk away also, which is where you can jump on all the tourist buses and Aerobus to the airport.

I think the hotel has recently been renovated as all rooms and the lobby are immaculate. The maids cleaned our room everyday, replacing towels if necessary. I found the shower amazing!

I don't want to ramble on, however if anyone is heading to Barcelona for a city break anytime soon, I would recommend booking this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MRobReviews
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We were unhappy with our original AirBnB for Barcelona and ended up booking a room here and I am so glad we switched. This is a great hotel with amazing front desk staff. The rooms are nice and spacious and very comfortable. I don't think the breakfast was worth $10 we chose to eat elsewhere rather than at the hotel. But the stay was very pleasant

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family