AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
US$159
US$299
US$284
  • Pool
Hotel Praktik Bakery(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$538
US$519
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ayre Hotel Rosellon(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$182
US$164
Agoda.com
1,619 results
All reviewsdiagonal marsea viewbig mallnice hotelbusiness trippool deckfitness centerjunior suitehigh floormetro stationmini barbreakfast was includedpublic transportsagrada familialas ramblasconferencecity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A nice hotel, with very friendly, helpful staff at Reception. Very comfortable room, lovely view on the water side. Good continental breakfast, not so sure about the cooked one. Excellent views from the bar on the 13th floor, but the food could be much better. The bar Staff were friendly. All that said, still a very good venue, with taxis, buses and trams nearby. Also, some very nice eateries nearby at the end of the shopping mall.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Julie G, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor following your recent visit with us.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel, our staff and your room. It is also true that we have breathtaking sea and city views and an easy access to the city center.
High quality food is of great importance to us and we are sorry to read that we did not satisfy you on this occasion.
We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with our food service whenever your travels bring you back to Barcelona.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are Mariott rewards members so this was an easy decision. Close to the beach and close to the metro. Literally 10 mins by metro to the Gothic Quarter and the Cathedral. The hotel pool is small and unless you want to walk through the restaurant to get to it is in a terrible location. The breakfast on the 4th floor is comprehensive and the restaurant on the 13th is relaxed and comfortable. We will stay on our next trip to Barcelona

Room Tip: Great views facing south of the Med.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Julie G, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is true that we have a great location, in front of the beach and at a few minutes by metro from the historic city center. We are also happy that you appreciated our breakfast and restaurant since high quality food is of great importance to our hotel.
We hope to welcome you again for your next trip to Barcelona.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

This a beautiful hotel located in a financial/business district of Barcelona and literally a 5 min walk from the beach!
Modern amenities, hardwood floors, comfortable bed, decent room size, and amazing breakfast buffet!
Your room doesn’t come with an iron and ironing board, however if you ask for one, they will make sure you get one for the duration of your trip.
If you forget an adapter for your charger, they will give you one at the front desk.
The hotel is also across from a mall (literally you walk out the door and it is right in front of you) which has many amazing restaurants, shops, and a theater.
The Metro is a five minute walk away, Line 4, which takes you to a lot of Barcelona’s attractions.
The staff at this hotel is absolutely amazing and will make your trip so fabulous!
I would definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Julie G, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback in Tripadvisor about your recent stay with us.
It makes us very happy and proud to read that you enjoyed that much the time you spent in our hotel.
We are working hard to deliver unforgettable and unique experiences to our guests.
Your kind words have been forwarded to all our teams.
We hope that we will welcome you again for another fabulous trip.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Good business hotel close to the BCCI (conference centre) and the diagonal mar shopping mall. Although it’s some 30 minutes taxi ride from the airport, it’s worth it if you have to attend events at the co Terence centre. Sea side is a few minutes walk from the hotel.
Pleasant reception by the staff and good service.
I cannot comprehend why the management wouldn’t invest in a decent iron and an ironing board. Extremely small board and affects the overall quality of the stay very badly. Business travelers require very good irons and board to press their shorts and blouses. Hope the management listens

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Julie G, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

We greatly appreciate the time you spent to review your recent experience in our hotel.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentionned, we are very close to the Barcelona International Convention Centre and the Diagonal Mar shopping mall is just in front of us. The beautiful seaside promenade is also at less than 10 minutes walking.
We are sorry that the iron and ironing board we provided you with did not meet your satisfaction. Please be assured that your comment has been forwarded to the relevant team in order to improve our service.
We hope that we will welcome you again for your next visit in Barcelona.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I'm very critical when it comes to hotels (mainly because I don't particularly enjoy staying away from home!) but was very happy with my stay here albeit with some suggestions for small improvements. I was allocated this hotel as my accommodation for a conference I was attending at the convention centre, which is two minutes walk away.

Firstly and most importantly, the hotel was clean, airy and spacious. I was in a twin room, sharing with a family member. It was a decent size although we'd have struggled if we'd had two suitcases rather than just the one plus our two pieces of wheeled hand luggage. If it had been one person using the room there would've been more than enough space.

There were plenty of table top surfaces in the room and sink space in the bathroom (two things I'm very picky about because I like to spread my things out!) and there was some great wardrobe and drawer space behind sliding mirrored doors. It drives me mad when I go to a hotel and there is no full length mirror in the room!

The room was warm, which suited me fine because I'm always cold in hotels and trying to battle with the a/c. However, my roommate found it too hot. Not sure if you could adjust the temperature internally but the window did open and as we were sea-facing it was really pleasant.

There was also two dustbins, one in the room and one in the bathroom, which pleased me because I hate it when there's only one, and there were tea and coffee making facilities, as well as complimentary water. We couldn't work out the TV settings because it wasn't showing the channel it was displaying, but then we weren't in the room that much so it didn't bother us. Could also do with a few more plug sockets but I'm being picky now!

The bathroom was spacious and nicely laid out with a decent sized sink, good pressure shower, toilet and bidet, as well as a rack that housed all the toiletries and some towels. Only complaint - the plug needed adjusting because it was far too slow to drain. Ended up taking the entire thing out for the duration of my stay. Further suggestion - get some decent toilet paper. This is a decent bathroom but seriously, the toilet paper disintegrates it's so thin!?

I have complicated dietary requirements so although breakfast was included I didn't use it. My roommate, however, said that the choice for this standard of hotel wasn't great, plus you'd expect to not be charged extra if you wanted fresh eggs (they were available at an extra cost). I also found the dining menu in the bar somewhat limited. There is, however, a good range of reasonably-priced restaurants in the Diagonal Mar shopping centre just over the road.

All the staff I came across were all very helpful, friendly and smiley throughout, particularly Lisa and Cristina on reception. Nothing was too much trouble.

Was able to store luggage after checking out and was given a complimentary late check out that was 1.5 hours later than their usual late-check out, which they didn't have to do but they did, and it was done with a smile too!

I was on the 11th floor and it was pretty quiet for a hotel.

Didn't use the gym or any of the facilities because I didn't have time. So I can't comment on them. However, I do think this is more of a business hotel and even when I was there it did appear that most of the people staying were business people rather than tourists. I quite liked that because it was one of the quietest hotels I've stayed in - now rowdy late night arrivals!?

I'm a Marriott Rewards member so was given complimentary high-speed WiFi, which was reliable throughout my stay and could be used on up to five devices.

Overall this is a friendly, clean and well turned out hotel. I'd definitely stay again. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: Get an ocean view as it won't face the street. Plus the higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank T B

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this complete feedback in Tripadvisor following your recent visit with us.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and will choose our hotel again for your next stay in Barcelona.

Please be assured that we take note of each of your comments: they have been forwarded to the relevant departments in order to improve our service and enhance the experience of our guests.

Thank you again for all the suggestions and your detailed opinion, they are of great importance to us.

We would be delighted to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Barcelona.