“Best pizza in Barcelona !”
Review of Pizza Pazza

Pizza Pazza
Ranked #109 of 10,483 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Every time we`re in Barcelona we`re visiting this place for a quick slice of pizza .
They are absolutely amazing and deserve a credit ! Great pizza , very friendly staff - what more could you ask for? Definitely worth a try if you`re in Barcelona!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by for a quick cheap snack and had a crispy and fresh slice. It’s a little tucked away but maybe quite accessible from las Ramblas? I usually stay around Born so I’ll probably pick up a slice around there next time, just because of convenience and it’s not mind-blowing to draw me back. If I was passing and hungry, I would definitely go in for a piece of pizza goodness!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect place to have quick lunch while walking in Barcelona. Pizza was quite tasty for it's price!
Tripadvisor asks for too many characters in the review of 15-minutes lunch.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend visited Barcelona for a few days, we'd had tapas/paella etc but really fancied pizza on our last night. After reading some reviews we chose this place, did not disappoint, pizzas were spot on, really fresh and tasty! Would definitely recommend :)

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We had two slices of pizza each which was perfect as a small snack. The place was great with good vibes and nice music. The waiter was a nice and fun guy and the pizza was amazing. Very different variations I haven‘t seen before. For example, I had a vegetable avocado pizza.

Definitly recommended.