“Most wonderful experience !”
Review of Ambrosia Spa

Ambrosia Spa
Ranked #6 of 521 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Ambrosia Spa is situated in the prestigious city centre of Barcelona, next to famous Paseo de Gracia. Our centre offers one of the best massage and facial services in town. We have highly qualified therapists and esthetic specialists offering a wide range of wellness rituals. Discover our personalized couples massages or choose one of our organic facials .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff are so welcoming and so good at their jobs. I had such a great experience on my first treatment that I booked a second while still on my holiday!

All reviews
"ritual"
in 3 reviews
"massaged"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was PERFECT everything about this local about the massage we took part, me and my wife.
The rezervation was verry fast and punctual,we did it by email, and was verry acurate and safe.
Nothing to complain about :)
Best regards fam. REVESZ

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

English language service. Fabulous facial by Danielle: cleaning/evaluating; exfoliation; steam; extractions; deep cleaning mask; hydrating/calming mask. During steam and both masks, head massage. Wonderful rose toner in between stages. Went back next day and bought the moisturizer. Can't say enough. Really good. Elena the owner also cool. Go!!

Reviewed January 26, 2018

An amazing place to relax and refresh yourself. Great environment and very polite staff. They also helped me a lot with my acne problem providing me some useful creams.