Suite Home Sagrada Familia
Priceline
US$1,059
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewslocal area hassagrada familiafab locationmetro stationthese apartmentsstayed heretoiletcafessupermarketsofamirrorcitytidyelevator
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I have stayed in these apartments and I have had a great experience both times. We stayed in 3.2 which has clearly just been re-decorated. It is really modern and well laid out. The beds are extremely comfy! These apartments are so reasonably priced for Barca and absolutely spotless. They are in an ideal location to explore the city and boast views of Sagrada Familia. The staff are very polite and helpful. I went with my mum and my Gran and they loved it here. We chose a three bedroom apartment so we had our own rooms but it is made for 6. My Gran appreciated the lift access! Apartment block is located right beside the underground and it's easy to get taxis from right outside. Nice tapas restaurants nearby and a good supermarket. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Lyndsey F
Reviewed 15 December 2015

We stayed in 5D, with panoramic views of Sagrada Familia from the living room. Perfectly set up for a weekend or week away with a group of friends - there was only two of us but you could comfortably put six people in there!

Room Tip: 5D has the best views
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Just back from a 3 night stay at Suite Home Barcelona. Apartment was easy to find and check in was quick. Reception had e mailed me beforehand to confirm check in time and I had e mailed a couple of queries to which they responded quickly. Apartment was nice and big and clean. It seemed as if a re wire had recently been done and new A/C fitted.The old wiring and sockets looked a bit tatty and needed tidying up, hopefully work is still in progress. We had a 3 bedroom apartment for 2 adults and 2 children which worked well as we had a little more space and more towels and bedding (there is only one pillow each and the duvets were singles in a double cover - we used 2 singles on a double bed). Unfortunately the downfall of this apartment was the very busy road outside which was noisy all day and all night and for this reason I would not stay again. Our nights were very disturbed :-( (may have been that we are not used to any traffic noise at night at home!).
The actual location of the apartment was great. Very near to La Sagrada Familia, near to the Metro and loads of restaurants nearby. A little shop opposite for bread and milk etc. We did venture up to the rooftop garden which is currently being refurbished. The views are spectacular and I would imagine it is a real suntrap in the summer.

Room Tip: If budget allows I would book an apartment with one more room that required to have a little more space, more bedding and towels.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We stayed in a room on the last floor for days. The large balcon with fantastic views down to Sagrada Familia. There were six of us; myself, my wife & two good friends & their wifes. All three bedrooms were fine. The lounge was very large and the kitchen was well equipped. The area was pleasant, with a number of good cafes & restaurants on the Gaudi avenue. . The location was ideal within walking distance to the metro station. The rooms were spacious, clean and had everything you needed. Good wifi too!! Staff was very helpful and friendly I recommend this place with confidence for those visiting Barcelona and want a friendly and warm apartment

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed in room 5.1 on the 5th floor. It's outstanding feature was the THREE balconies (one from bedroom, two from the lounge) with fantastic views down to Sagrada Familia.

There were four of us; myself, my wife & two sons (both over 18 now) - we'd only booked two bedrooms, but got a third in to the bargain, so the boys had one each. All three bedrooms were fine. The lounge was very large and the kitchen was well equipped.

There was a separate toilet from the bathroom, which itself also had a toilet. The bathroom was the only real downside: ridiculously they had crammed in TWO showers as well as the sink & toilet, in to a fairly small room, so there was no room to walk, let alone swing a cat!

Overall though we were happy with the apartment - the balcony really made it.

The area was pleasant, with a number of good cafes & restaurants on the avenue leading down to Sagrada.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family