Hotel Praktik Vinoteca(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$167
US$153
  • Pool
Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$170
US$162
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Barcelona Universal Hotel(Barcelona)
US$164
US$129
Agoda.com
Mercer Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$1,377
US$270
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

Nouvel Hotel(Barcelona)
US$167
US$120
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Catalonia Square(Barcelona)
US$207
US$185
EuroPark Hotel(Barcelona)
US$121
US$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

All reviewspoblenou metro stationsea viewnice hotelconvention centerminute walkbusiness tripbus stoprooms are cleanquiet areapublic transportper nightrestaurants and barsmain attractionslas ramblascityccibconference
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

This was my husbands first visit to Barcelona but my third and therefore I didn't want to stay in the centre but within easy reach of all the main attractions to be accessed via the metro and after much research I opted for the 4star Del Mar and was so delighted that I did as we had a lovely time during or 4 night stay in April 201

Reception: Check in and check out was a breeze aided by the lovely Karen for whom nothing was a problem including info on hotel facilities ( we were there on a B&B basis) booking airport taxi's, giving directions, maps etc.

Rooms: We had booked a double room and had requested a non smoking, sea or park view if possible and we got all three! Thank you Del Mar. Rooms were of an average hotel size, spotless and had all the facilities as listed. The shower had good pressure with lots of hot water and there were all the usual toiletries. Beds were extremely comfortable and towels, sheets, glasses, toiletries etc changed daily as required. Sockets near mirrors, free safe, mini bar and hairdryer. We also found the rooms extremely quiet and experienced no noise during our 4 night stay.

Breakfast: I could not fault this. The breakfast area was bright and airy and had an outside terrace as well. All hot food was cooked to order - sausages, bacon, eggs including a selection of filings that you could select to have included in your omelette. Fresh ground coffees, a selection of teas, numerous types of freshly squeezed fruit juices etc. The continental selection was also extensive and fresh - sliced fruit, yogurt, cereals, cold meats/cheeses,various types of baked breads and yummy pastries..... I could go on!

Location: 10 min walk to Poble Nou metro station L4 (buy a T10 ticket) so easy access to all of Barcelona and 5 mins walk to the beach to chill with a cava or two. This area has a pedestrian street known locally as Ramblas Pouble Nou it more or less stretches from the sea front up to the metro and is filled with local bars, boutiques and restaurants. This is very easy to locate but Reception will provide you with a map (5-10 min stroll) This is the real Barcelona and you will also benefit from great service and prices. Drinks less than half the price of central Barcelona but most of all a really relaxed atmosphere and no worries re cramped spaces and pick pockets!

Conclusion: Would I recommend this hotel - most definitely YES and I would return again when I am next in Barcelona whether on business or for pleasure the Del Mar got the balance right I felt totally at ease and welcome in this hotel

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Pedro_HMar, Director de Recepción at NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Good Afternoon:

First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your reviews through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at Hesperia del Mar.

I really appreciate the excellent comments, that i have shared with our staff and service. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy our customers.

Hoping to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

The Hotel is very close to the beach and it's boulevard.
Bus nr 16 is nearby which takes you to Plaza Catalunya.
At the check inn the front desk members are very friendly and helpfull.
Also during our stay you can ask them your questions.
The Hotel is next to a street and a main street but there's no noise in the rooms.
The rooms are clean ,a nice bath room with enough towels and soap.
Around the corner there are several restaurants ,crossing the street there's a nice sport complex which I can recommend to have a coffee outside.
You will sit outside of the wind in the sun which is nice in this time of the year.
When you will leave the hotel and cross to the right site and walk that street you will find on the corner a nice bakery ,with every morning fresh bread,croissants,chocolate breads,coffee and tea.
Special for those who doesn't have breakfast included this could be a option.
As said before the rooms are clean but during my stay they forget to clean and bring me fresh towels.
The reception solved this straight away and the give me a late check out for free.
A taxi place is just in front of the door.
Would I return to this hotel ?
Yes 100% sure, but also it's nice to relax after a day exploring Barcelona.
It's a 13 minutes walk to the Metro in a area where the spanish people live or as said before take the bus 16 which is only a 6 minutes walk.
You will have the best off both worlds ,nearby the beach and lovely boulevard within 20 minutes you are in the hearth of Barcelona.
Nearby the Ramblas there's the area Borne. Just visit it it's lovely to have your dinner there.
I'll give it a 4 star rating because they forget to clean my room.

Room Tip: One elevator makes some noise when it starts maybe there's a room away from it
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Pedro_HMar, Director de Recepción at NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Good Morning:

First of all, let me show you my gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel Hesperia del Mar.

I really appreciate your comments that we have shared from our service, one of our principal efforts is to satisfy all our customers.

Hoping to wellcome you for your next stay in Barcelona.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Good hotel 5 minutes walk from the sea.
Hotel is clean. Rooms average size, but fine. Helpful personnel. Location is good, 3 min walk from bus station, which will take you to the city center. No need to take city bus to get to city center. Metro is about 10 minutes walk. Taxi from airport costs appr. 25 eur.
Shopping center Diagonal del Mar with big choice of shops appr 15 minutes walk. Good doner place just few meters to the left from hotel exit.
Hotel is not too cheap. For this price they could offer more services. You paying for location here, which is really good.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Svetlana16
Pedro_HMar, Director de Recepción at NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear Svetlana:

Hoping to wellcome you for your next stay in Barcelona.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

A medium size hotel near the beach but within a 10 minute walk to the closest Metro station (Poble Neu) and therefore easy access to rest of the city.

The hotel is very clean and was well run. We were greeted with a smile and the receptionist spoke very good English (probably other languages as well).

The check-in process was swift and efficient. Our room was on the fourth floor away from lifts and overlooking the park area at the rear of the hotel.

The room was spotless clean and well appointed. The fridge was full, the tv worked and the in-room WiFi connection was very good (I streamed a UK radio station for hours without a fault).

The heating worked well and I expect the A/C will work as well in the warmer weather.

The bed was very comfortable and in the morning the bathroom and shower worked perfectly. The room was cleaned every day to a very high standard.

The breakfast bar had all you would want for a short to medium stay but could be a bit limited after a week. We had a cooked breakfast one day (which was nice) but had continental every other day. There was a very large range of teas available and the coffee was made from fresh ground beans (excellent). There was also a large range of fresh fruit juices and a choice of whole or semi skimmed milk for cereals etc.

I definitely recommend this hotel for a Barcelona visit.

Room Tip: Upper rooms at the rear are good
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Pedro_HMar, Director de Recepción at NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Dear Mr Norman:

First, let me show you my sincere graitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor, and for the trus you have placed in our hotel Hesperia del Mar.

We really appreciate the excellents comment that we have shared from our staff and service, they are the principal of our values, a service characterized for a continuous effort to satisfy all our customers.

Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us.

Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2016

During our stay there, every thing was fine, nice staff, clean room.
Rooms are big enough and quiet. some times people make noise, but this barely happens.
Staff are really helpful finding monuments and places you want to visit.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Pedro_HMar, Director de Recepción at NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear Customer:

First, let me show you my gratitude for taking the time in sending us your reviews through Tripadvisor, and for the trust you have placed in Hesperia del Mar.

We really appreciate your comments about our staff and service, one of our daily efforts is satisfy and surprice all our customers.

Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us.