Gallery Hotel
US$347
  • Breakfast included
Ayre Hotel Rosellon(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$181
US$170
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Colonial Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$347
US$323
Travelocity
1,658 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop bardiagonal metro stationpasseig de graciagaudi buildingsfree mini barsuperior roomexcellent hotelwithin walking distancefront desk staffspecial thankscruise shipwould highly recommend this hoteltapashop on hopcentral locationcity break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything in this hotel made me feel like home. Definitely it will be my choice when I come back to Barcelona. Super clean, perfect localization. Staff are super nice, always welcoming you with a smile and always helpfull. Special thanks to Eric, Lucrecia, Axel and Ricardo for all recommendations and attention during my stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything is so perfect! Stuff from the front desk are super nice and professional. We believe this is the best hotel that we have ever stayed for our 2017 trips. It is literally all perfect and we will definitely come back again. We apologize for the delay of the review.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you want to feel welcomed and special, you really need to stay at this hotel. The hotel staff are so professional and friendly. The customer service you receive at this hotel is exceptional. The hotel is designed to give you a unique and special experience, they do that by offering a pillow menu (amazing) and all these cute accessories like toothbrushes, color drawing therapy (not joking) bathrobes etc. The bed was so comfortable that I really do miss it. After a long day walking, I would take my bathrobe, slippers and go to the sauna to just relax. You can also catch the sunset at the roof terrace. The location is really central, as you are close to everything.

THANK YOU GALLERY HOTEL FOR BEING THE BEST! I hope you never change. I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I had the superior room (king size bed) number 320. It was AMAZING!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ana M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel is in a quiet location but within walking distance to everything. Stylish rooms with super comfy beds. Lovely staff very welcoming. Great rooftop bar. This was my second visit and will definitely return cannot fault it.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked Gallery BCN for the last night of our Barcelona trip. I think it was absolutely the best choice that we made during our whole Barcelona trip. The service was PERFECT.

My sister and I went here at the second weekend of February. Gemma (or Jemma, I can't remember her exact name ㅠㅠㅠ) welcomed us kindly, even though we came earlier than expected. The room was cozy, well organized, clean and large enough for two people. There were two pieces of chocolate on each of our beds, wishing us goodnight, and a coloring set for people like me!

After we unpacked our luggage and went downstairs, Ricardo was kind to keep rest of our stuffs for us. After having a tour of Barcelona, where every places were close to the hotel, we came back and had the free wine service at the bar and went back to our room. We ordered room service and a good quality meal came on time. The bathroom was absolutely clean, large and well organized too. The bed was very relaxing so I slept well:)

The next morning, we had the breakfast buffet. It was worth the price. Gemma kept our luggage for us and we enjoyed our last tour. About 5, we returned to the hotel but WE WERE LATE! Thankfully Ricardo and Axel helped us to take the cab so we wouldn't be late for the plane.

I thank all the kind and professional staffs of Gallery BCN, even till now. I hope others have a great and relaxing time at Gallery BCN like us. I know I'll go there again if I go back to Barcelona.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family