Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona
  • Restaurant
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
2,597 results
All reviewsrooftop barpaseo de graciahigh end shoppingfive star hoteljunior suiteturn down servicegaudi housesperfect locationsagrada familiabreakfast buffet isexcellent hotelsmall pooltapasloved this hotelthe heart of the citybeautiful cityconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time at the roof top bar, the service was quick and attentive
The views of the city from there are amazing
It is not necessary to stay at the hotel to be able to go to the roof yop bar but you have a purchase a drink to be able to stay there

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Corina0909,

I would like to thank you for your review. I am so pleased to see that your visit here in La Dolce Vitae, the rooftop bar of the Majestic Hotel & Spa met your expectations.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really loved this hotel, from its convenient location near the uptown boutiques and hip eateries in Passatge de la Concepció to the lovely rooftop bar and plunge pool, great breakfast selection and cool cream and marble decor and very comfortable bed. This is a fine, confidently run, comfortable hotel with a friendly and helpful team at the front desk and behind the scenes - we very much look forward to coming back again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Alison T,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to see that your stay with us here in Majestic Hotel & Spa met your expectations. I would like to thank you for your beautiful words. Comments like yours are what drive us to keep improving. It is such an honor to have made your stay at Majestic Hotel & Spa a memorable experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my son visited the bar del majestic in the afternoon for a small bite and a glass of wine. We sat at the bar where the bartender, I believe his name was Albert, advised us on the wines and gave us the oppertunity to taste different onces. Which was Very kind! With the second round the intern Levy helped and advised us really well, and was just like the other waiter, very friendly and helpfull. I would definitely recommend this bar if you want to enjoy lovely wines and relax in a nice environment.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear NicolasSmit,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to see that your visit here in El Bar del Majestic met your expectations. I would like to thank you for your beautiful words. Comments like yours are what drive us to keep improving. It is such an honor to have made your visit at Majestic Hotel & Spa a memorable experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights for a conference. Location is superb and service is good. The room is small but sufficient. However there are many areas for improvement, eg the glasses in the room are not very clean, the toilet paper holder is broken etc. Compared to the MO few doors down the road, this hotel is reasonably priced. I will come back if I need a hotel with good location.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Beauty_in_ugly,

Thank you very much for having taken your time to send us your feedback, following your recent visit. I take note of your inconvenience with the issues you mentioned, and I will talk to my team so this does not happen again. We always appreciate hearing from our guests because your comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodation and general services.

I sincerely hope to have the chance to welcome you back again to give an entirely spotless experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has an ideal location, in walking distance to most sightseeing destinations and in the heart of the shopping district. The staff is professional, friendly and knowledgeable, the breakfast is outstanding and the rooftop bar a lovely way to end the day. Can’t wait to be back!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family