W Barcelona
  • Beachfront
Hotel Medinaceli(Barcelona)
Catalonia Port(Barcelona)
  • Pool
Hotel Duquesa de Cardona(Barcelona)
Hotel Canton(Barcelona)
Hotel The Serras(Barcelona)
6,678 results
All reviewseclipse barbliss spabravo restaurantwet deckfabulous roomcool corner suitebliss productsfloor to ceiling windowsfrosted glasstop floorsea viewmediterranean seamood lightingpool area isamazing hotelbarceloneta beachhotel guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I is the best hotel ever in my life! I really recommend it. The best place to stay in Barcelona. I will definitely be staying here again. Service, room and location are excellent! It was awesome the view of sea!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Conor C, Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Federico T,

On behalf of the entire team here at W Barcelona we are honored to be the best hotel you have every visited. We are always aiming to exceed the expectations of our guests and offer unique experiences.

Hope to see you back in the future for another great stay and experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Another nice W hotel property! Great service and great staff. Overall the hotel is modern, clean and neat with a huge gym! The only downside was the very weak WiFi in our rooms. Besides that, recommended property

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed there for a quick getaway with my wife during the summer. Loved it! It is a very busy property and can be hard to get poolside seating but once you do the service and friendliness of staff is awesome. And Barcelona itself is such a fun city.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Irish M
Conor C, Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Irish M,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us.

Indeed we are the place to be in the city and with the arrival of the summer and great weather every day we gradually open additional venues and relaxing areas to catch some rays.

Look forward to heaving you back with us soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just returned from a long weekend at W Barcelona - trying to escape from the English weather and the crazy busy London. With my previous experience of being Guest Relations Manger in some of London's top 5* luxury hotels, I am very service oriented wherever I go and I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the truly amazing service we received throughout our stay by every single member of the staff we encountered. The hotel and its facilities are INCREDIBLE but the service brings the hotel experience to a different level.

On check in we were greeted by Caroline - so genuine and attentive and I was very impressed by her professionalism and she had only been in the hotel a few months. I met her several times during our stay where she with genuine interest asked questions about some plans we told her about at check in – the way of making your guest feel special!! Another lovely member of the team who you must pay a visit to during your stay is the Lead Concierge, Carlos. He was fantastic and such a pleasure to speak to and get recommendations from. His knowledge of Barcelona and things to do even when the weather was pouring down was great! Saturday and Sunday morning we were met by the biggest smile by the hostess in the breakfast area on the ground floor. Regretfully I forgot her name, but perfect way to start the day with her lovely welcoming smile.
On our first day we went to view the spa facilities and the lovely girl who showed us around was very professional and thorough - telling us all about the facilities as well as treatments. I will for sure book a treatment next time and look forward to using the facilities and new indoor pool.
The guy who checked us out was very nice and friendly too - I think his name was Victor.

All in all a top class luxury hotel which I cant wait to return to! Location, food, cleanliness, facilities, views, service - everything was 5/5 stars.

Thanks to everyone for making our stay so special!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Conor C, General Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Clea R,

Thank you so much for this very kind review mentioning specific talents from your stay and experience with us.

I am always delighted to have such great feedback on our talents who give their all every day to make for such amazing service experiences. Very happy to hear that you had the opportunity to visit our brand new Getaway area with indoor headed pool, and relaxation areas, its already a big success after only a few days.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

W hotels are one of the best hotel chains in the world. This one is next to the beach and the property is beautiful. Close to the city and the beach so it is a good place to relax and to enjoy the weather and the atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Rocio R, Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tim C,

Thank you very much for such a nice comment!

We greatly appreciate your trust and your loyalty and we are pleased to know that you have enjoyed the location and environment of our property in Barcelona.

Shortly we will enjoy the opening of our summer venues, we are already waiting for your next visit!

Kindest regards,