“I wanted to like this place more...”
Review of Dr. Stravinsky

Dr. Stravinsky
Ranked #14 of 797 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The look of this place is cool as hell! I wanted to like it more, but it was really more of a gag. The drink menu is very well done, and offers tons of interesting concoctions. Things I've never seen before and drinks I never thought would work—like the one I ordered, The Gin Martini with truffle olives. I wish It tasted better.

Definitely worth popping in for a look or a simple drink, but I wasn't that impressed.

All reviews
"distilled"
"botanical"
"design"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice and different place for cocktails. Own made formulations. Prices are medium to high but i would recommend it

Reviewed March 11, 2018

They have certainly gone to a lot of trouble with this bar in its style and look. We remember it from what it was before, so was nice to happen upon it again.

Staff were very friendly and took the time to explain the way it worked. The drinks menu was very good.Prices reasonable for a decent cocktail place.

My wife's drink was quite strong, so they certainly didn't go light on the alcohol.

Was very nice and we will definitely make a point of returning.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I have never experienced such a pretentious place. The concept of customer service is completely ignored on behalf of a sort of “this is what we do”. They don’t allow you to be standing, next to the bar, or in the bar if there is no place for you to sit and have your drink along with the “courtesy” water (mandatory). We were asked to wait outside the bar for 15 minutes until they were able to accommodate us (find space for us to put the glass of water).
Unfriendly staff, full of arrogance.
Go there only if you want to be mistreated and want to pay for overly price drinks.