“Knowledgeable guides are key; and Walk In Granada has them!”

Walk in Granada Tours
Alhambra Surroundings: Much more than its palaces
Ranked #3 of 107 Tours in Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Free Tour in which we will stroll along the streets of Granada and together we will dive into its history and legends. Besides walking around the most central and popular areas such as the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel or the Alcaiceria, we will also get lost in the magical corners of Albayzin. A complete tour in which we assure you that you will fall in love of this amazing city!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Borja was awesome. We scored him as our guide for both the Alhambra and a walking tour around the city. He knew his history and was keen to share stories and knowledge.

The Alhambra tour was great because he knew how to get us around without the crowds and avoid long lines. He knew the history and was very considerate in giving an unbiased account. The tour didn’t seem long at all despite being on our feet for almost four hours!

The free walking tour of the city was a little big and sometimes was unruly, but Borja lost almost none of the group while ensuring we saw the main sights and understood the history that went with it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,793)
All reviews
in 43 reviews
"interesting facts"
"great walk"
in 8 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"an excellent guide"
"pedro"
in 26 reviews
"matthias"

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I'd a great time for two and a half hours yesterday morning with Borja. I had all but lost my faith in the walking tour format but this tour restored my faith. Highly impressively knowledgable chap. Only had 10 euros on me but had I more it'd have been a bigger tip. I can only assume everyone else in the company is of this standard, but all the same cross your fingers for Borja.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We did the Sacromonte free walking tour with Borja & it was great. He gave a really good commentary about the area & cave houses. The company was easy to find & organised well. Marta was helpful with our other bookins too. I’d recommend doing this walk.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The tour guide was fabulous. So knowledgeable and made sure everyone could hear. I would highly recommend doing this tour!