Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$55
Hotels.comUS$55
eDreamsUS$55
Expedia.comUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
Orbitz.comUS$55
Agoda.comUS$55
All reviews old town great location continental breakfast inner courtyard enjoy your stay minutes walk away within walking distance bars and restaurants narrow streets the heart of the city cathedral balconies cereal bus character euros receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2020

Brilliant location in the Elvira area. Old stye traditional hotel which made it so special. We had the top floor suite which was lovely , two balconies with a view of the magnificent Alhambra. Breakfast was all fresh and good. Loved Granada and it was made even better by staying here .

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Deefoodie
Reviewed 4 December 2019

Since we arrived I found it to be an interesting hotel. Most hotels are renovated and tend sometimes to look the same. It looks kind of old but it has a charm. The staff was super friendly, especially the lady who opens the door at night.

Room: the room is very spacious. You can move around easily and when going with one or two more persons is really helpful. The decoration goes along with the hotel, nothing fancy but nice.

Breakfast: Unfortunately we had almost no time to have breakfast since we booked an early excursion but it seemed to be a standard European breakfast, bread, ham, cheese, cereal, etc. Very nicely organized. They have a beautiful terrace where you can have breakfast, unfortunately, when we went it was too cold so it was closed.

Security: In my personal case, I really like the idea that they close the main door at night. If you ring, in just a second they open you the door so don´t worry about that. Since Elvira is a street with tons of tourists, I appreciate they take that extra security measure.

Location: Just perfect. There are tons of restaurants around and is near everything. Loved the location.

I would definitely like to go back but unfortunately, the beds are super uncomfortable. I never complain about this but they are cheap beds and for me, it was impossible to rest. It would be nice if they could change them.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank B1916GVelizabethc
Reviewed 19 November 2019

Overall this inn was in a great part of town. However it is a nightmare to get here along narrow winding streets past bollards that rise up from the pavement and then park your car at a large parking lot ($) nearby. You have very limited, very short term stopping (one space) to check in and then must find this lot, of which directions are poorly described by the owner' daughter at reception, who doesn't have much English.
The room was fairly nice and spacious overlooked a cute interior courtyard, but there was a real stench in the courtyard that precluded sitting there. The breakfast was only just okay. The receptionist, who was not related, spoke good English and was a wonderful source of information.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night at Hotel posada del toro while on our honeymoon. Our suite was alone of the floor, making it super private. The room was extremely spacious, and we even had TWO balconies. I will not forget sitting on the balcony at night, listening to music, and looking at the beautiful Alhambra all lit up. The location was perfect, and the staff super friendly!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kristin4u
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

We LOVED the hotelPosada del Toro! Fabulous location in the heart of the old town!
Family owned hotel.
A very special thanks to the team , especially the gorgeous TAMARA & SYLVIA.
I left an item in Madrid and everyone tried so hard getting the item to me!
The rooms are sooo Spanish!
We loved everything about the hotel.
Bed very comfortable!
This is a quaint , gorgeous, Spanish Pousada!
If you want a modern hotel this may not be for you!
I would give it 6 stars for service!
Thanks to everyone!
We would love to see you all again
❌❌