Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
SAVE US$38
FindHotelUS$52
Agoda.comUS$47
StayForLongUS$80
All reviews secure parking air con hire car cleaned daily beautiful courtyard wifi connection three nights tapas alhambra palace comfortable room euro bidet
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Clean comfortable room with dated furniture. The place has a beautiful courtyard. It did not offer breakfast but there were great places just around the corner. We were able to walk everywhere.

Poor wifi.

Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed for three nights in Oct 2019. The room was unusually warm upon check in and we asked “Oliver”, the deal manager, to manipulate the air conditioning remote control to a more manageable level by personally visiting our room. He agreed. We came back from dinner and he did, effectively, nothing. The room temp was 82 degrees Fahrenheit or something around 28 degrees Celsius. We had a thermometer with us. We slept very little. The next night, I complained in a highly professional and respectful manner to Oliver again. After getting gibberish as to why it was hot, it was clear to me he couldn’t or wouldn’t solve the problem. I asked politely for a different room but he said they were all full up and so we spent all three nights in what we both called The Oven. We both got very little sleep. We COULD have opened the two windows to get cooler air BUT the window curtains were very sheer/thin and anyone could look easily into our room. Thus, I’m trying to explain ardently that in spite of everything we tried, management had little or no sympathy for our plight. This place also makes clear to you they make fresh towels only every other day plus, in a new first for me, they charge 2 euro if you want instant coffee in your room. And, they want 9 euro per day to park your car in their garage area. Would I stay here again? No. Would I recommend? No. Note: when we checked out I advised the front desk manager that our stay at night was very unpleasant and hot. She expressed absolutely no interest or sympathy or apologize whatsoever so clearly, they have been thru this before.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank paturner51
Reviewed 11 October 2019

I was traveling with my parents and because they are a bit older and have some special requirements, I called the hotel in advance to ask about a few things. They confirmed to me that the hotel has an elevator (which was true) and they told me that every room had a bidet in the bathroom, which was not true. All the other facilities were ok and the bathroom was comfortable enough (still without bidet).

No refrigerator in the room. Which was fine because we knew it. But it is something that would add a special value for them since Granada is a hot city. The wifi connection was also very poor in the room.

The service bothered me a bit. Every day we saw different people working there and they were all very young people, and for every question I had, there was not an answer with 100% sure. They also hang, every evening, a flyer saying that the reception is opened until 0:30, which is not true, at 11:00 pm there was nobody anymore.

Room tip: Beautiful courtyard to sit down and rest, but bad wifi connection.
3  Thank Fernanda A
Reviewed 25 September 2019

Wanted to book a room and as normal wanted to check out the place before but the girl at the check in sayed the company police says it is not allowed before payment and was rolling eyes. Absolutely unwelcome attitude and of course did not want to stay there.

1  Thank KaidiL
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

Staff couldn’t be more helpful from start to finish here at this wonderful small hotel in a great location in Granada.
Walking distance to Everything, places to eat just round the corner.
Secure parking for peace of mind ( very easy to drive to by the way)
The rooms were simple with excellent air con and were very clean and cleaned daily during our 4 day stay .
Outside our room was a little 2 seater wicker settee which we enjoyed sitting on in an evening before heading out for tapas.
We very much enjoyed our stay - thank you to the excellent staff here .