Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
SAVE US$4
Hotels.comUS$44
Expedia.comUS$44
ZenHotels.comUS$48
All reviews small supermarket a lot of noise large room train station electricity reception cafes alhambra housekeeping euros key wardrobe bath tiles luggage spain furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2019

The room was very nice, and a very reasonable rate. Good location. However, the aircon was not fantastic - this was ok in October when it was 30 degrees max, but I wouldn't want to try and stay here over the summer when it was hotter.

The rooms are opened with an old fashioned key: you have to lock it from the inside with this key too. However, attached to the key is a card that you need to put in the slot for the electricity to work - we had to try and lock the door in the pitch black as we couldn't switch the lights on while we needed the key to lock the door. This needs sorting!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

The night staff was so unfriendly! I’m on vacation and went out at night meet a friend of my sisters. We went back to my room to get a drink and for me to change. He would not let her in my room. Told me I would have to pay for another room. Treated my friend like a hooker. Every night we would come back to the room he would follow us and yell that we were being to loud. The walls are paper thin and we weren’t being very loud. Threatened to call the police on us. I told him to please call the manager and he wouldn’t on any of the incidents. Stay anywhere but here! Beds are uncomfortable. The rooms are outdated. The WiFi doesn’t work!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank astros32
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel truly needs some upgrade. With that being said, it’s clean and comfortable. Bedroom is very small and furniture is old.
The staff was friendly, specially Jesus who shared great tips of the city. Location is the best.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Monica A
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

We stopped here. X 3 days. Hotel is small but our room was big . Air conditioning worked great and very quiet. Older hotel but very clean. Friendly attendants at front desk. The only reason they did not get a 5 is because they had No coffee available in mornings. And, most nearby cafes open late. A coffee pot at least in lobby would of been great! Place is very clean and typical of Granada.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aggiemom6
Reviewed 4 August 2019

Spent two weeks in Granada and the hotel was perfectly positioned for all that we wanted to do. Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants & all the historic sites. Staff are very friendly & approachable. In fact Enrique even helped us out with a very bad tooth ache by explaining where to find a 24hr pharmacy. Rooms are clean & air conditioned & thankfully there is cold water available to buy as temperatures reached 42 degrees. We would like to thank the staff for our pleasant stay & making our holiday very memorable. With special thanks to Jesus, Enrique, Pepe & Nuria.

Date of stay: July 2019