Lowest prices for your stay
US$56
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
getaroom.com
SAVE US$9
Expedia.comUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
HurbUS$57
All reviews nice hotel nice pool on the roof swimming pool rooms are clean and spacious science park the main city centre safe area underground parking minute walk non smoking room bigger room taxi ride pleasant walk breakfast included good size per day spoke good english
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

It was my 2nd time here. When I checked in I was asked if I wanted a smoking or non smoking room. I hesitated for a second as I was surprised hotels still allowed smoking during a pandemic. Anyway I got my non smoking room. My last but one day at the pool 2 young girls started smoking next to me. I just couldn't believe it. Public Smoking is the biggest factor Covid19 is spreading so fast. Also beware many bars in the centre allow smoking (fortunately many responsible ones don't) After 21:00pm when the 16-25 year olds come out the city is dangerous as there is no social distancing or face masks worn by this age group. I was in a bar one night and the young customers on the next table were smoking and then spitting. I went back to the hotel.
Other than the manslaughter attempt by the 2 girls at the hotel it's SO SO SAFE. It felt really clean as you enter. I was allowed an early check in and late check out. They operate a reservation system at the pool and Gym to prevent overcrowding. Great idea. There is hand sanitiser everywhere and my lovely big room again felt really clean. The staff I encountered were all friendly. Some reviews say you need a taxi or Uber to the centre. Not true. It's a 15-20 minute walk - which is really easy and a pleasant walk. I love Center hotels. I stayed in the one in Cordoba before this one. Great value. Super safe. Great service.
But please it's 2020 not the 1970s. Ban smoking. It was cool in the 70s but now it's dangerous. See you next year I hope.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank nsaul123
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

We had one night in this lovely hotel. Would have liked to have stayed longer. Staff very efficient, friendly and spoke good English. Room big, clean and comfortable. Walked easily into centre of Granada and found complementary tray of snacks on our bed on return. Also very good breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Susan R
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel was great and and the evening staff was wonderful. It was exceptionally clean and quiet and the evening staff took plenty of time explaining all of the points of interest, including some less know non-touristy areas to eat. The City of Granada is charming but all of the main attractions are at least a mile, if not further from the hotel. This means that you are either taking a taxi or an Uber to get around. It is only a slight inconvenience, the trade off is a nicer and more pleasant hotel experience. The only minor rub was the young woman (we believe her name was Miriam) working the morning desk. Because the overwhelming majority of staff was so pleasant, especially Gabriel and Esaul, encountering rudeness and arrogance as we checked out was disappointing. That aside, we would still recommend this hotel, Just avoid Miriam in the mornings.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

The room was great, cleanliness was of a high standard which should be the primary measure for all rooms in my opinion. Huge bed and a small bed for kids. Be careful of the sliding cupboard doors as they are a bit heavy. Only gripe is that there should have been a kettle with tea/coffee facilities, a must for a 4 star hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Great spacious room clean and tidy, walking distance to all the historical sites, public transport all nearby, good choices at breakfast, and all staff very friendly and helpful. Friendly cleaning staff

Date of stay: January 2020