“Best tour I’ve ever been on! ”
Review of Play Granada

Small-Group Electric Bike Tour of Granada
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Play Granada ( We love non tourism Tours ) is a young and top rated Agency in the country. Our concept is clear and simple. We develop sustainable activities with the historical and natural environment in the most beautiful sites in Spain. Our tours in Segway, Electric Bike , Walking and Night Adventure (awarded as 4th best night tour in the world) turn us into an international tourist reference. The bet is big and the responsibility even higher and at Play we believe we are up to the expectations, ready to show you this revolutionary way of bringing tourism to life adding not only culture but fun and adventure too. We know why you do it, we know what you want and we also know that you don't want to feel just like a boring number following and umbrella. For that reason we created not only the tours but an space, a Play Room of 250m2 full of services such as lockers, free Wi Fi connection, comfy sofas, coffee place, iMacs, music and staff ready to give you the coolest tips on the city. Welcome to the Play Granada Experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Patrícia our guide was excellent. The night tour is long but extremely interesting and worth the walk! We went into a cave and saw all the authentic places in the old town and the views were amazing. We watched the sunset from the church on the hill and explored the old town and gypsy area. Amazing! Would 100% recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (4,503)
All reviews
"two hours"
in 58 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 38 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 29 reviews
in 32 reviews
"zane"
in 287 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Oh!! I never thought I would enjoy a guided walking tour of any city, but our guide Jonny made this an adventure not to be forgotten. I enjoyed the climbing the most, which made the tour like a real adventure. I won't spoil it for you, but you will get to explore some of the ancient tunnels that were once used by residents of the Alhambra as well as admire the water delivery system that was once used. The team dynamic was really good and Jonny was awesome and told us interesting stories about the whole city!! I still cannot believe how lucky we have been to stumble upon this adventure tour, and again how lucky we were to have Jonny as our tour guide, I cannot thank him and SixThrills enough for this amazing experience that supplied me with memories that will last me a lifetime. Best wishes from Mexico!

1  Thank carlovb16
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did the Night Adventure Tour with Jonny, and it was the highlight of my trip. Extremely genuine and open-minded, this guy is a strongly empathetic person, able to easily connect with people coming from everywhere. He lead us to different panoramic points through Albayzín and Sacromonte, then to some hidden caves in the mountain. The good thing was that the climbing route was not preestablished, we were able to choose spontaneously where to go. Basically, he saved my trip to Granada!

1  Thank Alberto C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We reserved our tour on SixThrills website a couple of weeks before leaving for Spain. What really encouraged us was that we knew that Jonny was the one doing the night adventure. Fantastic idea! Incredible views of the city at night. It felt great to explore the hidden parts of Albayzín and Sacromonte with him, who in fact was an excellent tour guide, making us feel completely comfortable and explaining every important attraction we met along the way. Don't miss it, you are gonna love it!

1  Thank Dawid G