Lowest prices for your stay
getaroom.com
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Expedia.comUS$65
Prestigia.comUS$81
travelup.comUS$92
All reviews rooftop bar central location room amenities coffee machine two nights reception area junior suite parking garage alhambra palace small hotel toilet gran spain euros privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2020

I so enjoyed Granada, this hotel was superb, so comfortable and clean. Everyone very helpful.. very central for getting around.. lots of choice at breakfast. Would go back again and use the same hotel. I now look for Eurostar’s hotels in other destinations.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on a mini break to Granada. Location is very good - close to cathedral and to the tourist train stop. Plenty of mini markets cafes and restaurants nearby. Markus and all of the team at reception were so welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. Our rooms were beautifully appointed, spacious and clean with comfortable beds and pillows, and very good room amenities. We had a wonderful dinner in the hotel restaurant. Breakfast which was included in the price had a good selection and variety of fruit and breads etc. Unfortunately the roof top bar was not open the night we stayed but we could still go up to see the terrace and the wonderful views. Our only criticism was the bathroom design - the glass doors don’t offer a lot of privacy and they were a bit awkward. However we enjoyed every bit of our stay as the staff were so warm and kind throughout. We hope to return again for a longer stay in the future.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Stayed there last week for one night. A small hotel in central location but with restricted spaces: drop-off at front door, reception area, and the breakfast room.
Pro: Mr. Espejo helped us booking a tour to Alhambra. It was a very good one! We are very grateful. Thank you!
Con: Mr. Manolo (I think that's the name) checked us out. He validated my parking ticket and charged me 21 EUR with a Partner Discount price, but when I used it, the machine at the park house exit refused to accept it. Since there is only one exit lane and several cars were already queuing behind me, so that I couldn't reverse. I had to pay 25 EUR to get out the park house. After arrived at the next hotel in Malaga, I wrote an email to Eurostars Gran Via to explain the situation and request to refund the parking charge the hotel made. Till next morning no body answered the email. The Eurostars Malaga reception kindly helped me to call Eurostars Gran Via. Mr. Manolo was on the other side of the phone. He did not show any patience and any intention to figure it out what went wrong, just repeatedly insisting "I can't do anything about it". What for a so called 5* hotel! Only the price matches it (> 250 EUR)!
During the breakfast, orange juice was empty and could not be refilled. The coffee machine (the only one) was defect and under repair.

Next time for this beautiful city I'd rather choose a nice and enjoyable hotel to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank iTraveller8049
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed over the Christmas Eve with family. The positives are the location in the center of town with parking garage right across the street and tons of shops and restaurants around the beautiful neighborhood. The cathedral of Granada and the start of old Albaicin neighborhood is across the street.
The front desk staff is friendly and very helpful.
Now the negatives, the rooms are small with very claustrophobic shower but otherwise nice bathroom.
The breakfast is sufficient but without made to order eggs which I found strange. They only had a scrambled eggs that weren’t very good.
Finally, the Christmas dinner which hotel charged us 80 euros a person had nice service and good wine but literally the worst food I ate on entire 11 day trip in Spain. A complete rip off..

Date of stay: December 2019

Nice reception staff

Negatives:

Old small rooms.
Old furniture
Breakfast atmosphere his hurried 1 person trying to do everything, no tea pot lids (see pic) etc etc
Unless you have a room in the front there is no point in having an outward facing room

I think this hotel should be reclassified as a good 3 star or poor 4 star.

The poor guy who looks after breakfast is so angry the atmosphere is awful. He spends time cleaning (clashing) glassware when there must be six tables left to clear. It creates a negative feel in the otherwise lovely finding room. Managers please get him some training and some help.

We had a problem with our safe. It took three people, three visits over two days to fix it. I explained what the problem was and suggested a solution, but reception had to keep coming back before eventually maintenance came and sorted it. Unnecessary and time consuming.

This hotel could be amazing.

Let’s finish in a positive! Location and reception staff are great.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 5Star_Service_Seeker