“Marbella Mountain Bike day”

Kamaga Bike Tours & Rentals
Ranked #13 of 69 Tours in Marbella
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kamaga Bike is a family business that was born from the passion for cycling each of its components have.We have more than 150 bicycles, including kids bikes, city bikes, mountain bikes and road bikes. You can also enjoy the best routes both mountain and road, thanks to the experience and passion of our monitors, trained by federacion Andaluza de ciclismo.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Alex runs a tight ship at Kamaga Bikes and was prepared for us when we arrived at his place. He usually delivers bikes to you but instead we followed him to a starting point. The bikes were in great condition and he loaded the gps with our route. We had amazing views and the trails were easy to find and challenging. Alex is extremely familiar with the area and about cycling period. I would recommend Kamaga for any serious or recreational cyclist wishing to ride in Marbella.

1  Thank Lesli A
"brakes"
"mountains"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I've used Kamaga and the service is great. Bike set up to my measurements. Great service from Alex. Great communication. Highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I hired a great road bike just for one day and Alex dropped it off to my apartment the evening before, suggested a route which I copied from his Strava profile then he picked it up the next day at a time that suited me. The equipment and service was impeccable and he pricing good too. Really happy and I would really recommend them!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I've hired a bike last week at kamaga bike!
I've had a very warm welcome of Alex and his wife. I've booked a race bike, but they invited me, not pushing!, to come with them on a mountainbike with some other friends.
We did a 55km tour in a national parc in the area, and I've had the time of my life :-)
All access. (pedals, helmet, shoes) are available for a reasonable price.
High quality bikes!!! (carbon)
Make an appointment in beforehand!