Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing feelings

It was something unbelievable! The feeling of flight over the sea. The flyboard is much more easier... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Oly M
via mobile
Fantastic experience

This is an absolute MUST if you visit Marbella! So much fun, Romain the instructor is excellent at... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Michael J
via mobile

All reviews fly board amazing experience french couple via facebook nice couple whole process great fun a lot of fun session romaine instructions instructor video activity roman boat blast
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

this was one of the most amazing experiences of the whole family’s life ! everyone really enjoyed it !!! Romain and Elody were so lovely and Romain was very patient ! would definitely recommend the fly boarding !!!!

1  Thank robynyoung123
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I would say it was one of not the most amazing water activity I have done.
You made my day...
And as a bonus I got great pictures and photos.
Thanks and hope to come again soon

1  Thank Ranny G
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I was the only one out of my friends to go flyboarding, but all 3 of my friends were aloud on the boat to watch me and take pictures which was nice, the boat ride out was really enjoyable and scenic and the flyboaring was insane! My friends laughed at my attemped backflips and took loads of videos, the people were really nice and i would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Whargreaves1
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great experience, Romain is a great teacher and his wife Elodie is adorable ! Our sons (10 and 14 years) enjoyed it a lot and succeeded flying at their first session!
We will do it again for sure!

1  Thank Chantal M
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter thoroughly enjoyed this - and managed it really easily. I was rather less capable...my failings, not the equipment nor instruction which were great. Recommend +++ Also they let family go out in the boat to take pics and videos (for no charge) which was great.

1  Thank Rochie-k