“Fantastic fun for teenagers!”
Review of RedFly Marbella

RedFly Marbella
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: FLYBOARD The activity of your summer
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took my son this afternoon where we went out on the boat for about 5 mins just out from Marbella port. They showed him how to do it then within 5-10 he was getting quite good. At the beginning he was only staying up for a few seconds but by the end it was maybe 1 min. It was the best fun and exhilarating time for Alex and was also great fun for me to watch from the boat. I believe the couple that run redfly really enjoy it too and they are very enthusiastic and look after you well!! I highly recommend this and believe it’s great value for money and will make any teenagers day.

2  Thank Christopher B
"boat"
in 6 reviews
"guiding"

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

this was one of the most amazing experiences of the whole family’s life ! everyone really enjoyed it !!! Romain and Elody were so lovely and Romain was very patient ! would definitely recommend the fly boarding !!!!

1  Thank robynyoung123
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I would say it was one of not the most amazing water activity I have done.
You made my day...
And as a bonus I got great pictures and photos.
Thanks and hope to come again soon

1  Thank Ranny G
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

I was the only one out of my friends to go flyboarding, but all 3 of my friends were aloud on the boat to watch me and take pictures which was nice, the boat ride out was really enjoyable and scenic and the flyboaring was insane! My friends laughed at my attemped backflips and took loads of videos, the people were really nice and i would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Whargreaves1