“A very special little restaurant”
Review of Robbies

Robbies
Ranked #12 of 508 Restaurants in Estepona
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a restaurant which has the most amazing decor as well as a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The dishes are well priced, interesting, and beautifully cooked and served.

Robbie himself is most charming host, who will take time to explain any of the more unusual dishes

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice atmosphere and good service but the food in my opinion wasn't amazing. Considering the great reviews I was expecting something special and so was a little disappointed. My steak and accompanying sauce was luke warm at best and the children's menu is non existent. The price also very expensive. Don't think I would eat here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Oh my!! What an amazing place!!! Robbie is so delightful charming and welcoming, such a lovely bloke. And his restaurant is so unique! It’s hidden in some gorgeous back streets of Estapona, but its a definite MUST to go!!! But book first! The food is amazing, each meal , starter main and pudding is named after film stars!! The steak i had was THE best ever, the pudding was equally superb! Take a visit to the quaint toilets too!!! Be mindful of the lock!!!
But you must must visit!!!!
Thanks Robbie a fantastic evening x

1  Thank Ruth L
Reviewed March 10, 2018

Paula and I had the pleasure of just walking seconds to Robbies from our Town House in Estepona. I spent 24 years in and around California and never came across a restaurant as intimate and interesting as this one. The walls were covered with expensive American Memorabilia and even the table mats were old Vinyl Records. I insisted on Standards of the era, Frank and Dean etc so the ambiance was brilliant. We both had the Fillet Steaks with different sauces and they were delicate and succulent. We met Robbie and he related to all his friends and customers would supply him with gifts of famous people over the 44 years in Spain and hence the famous restaurant. We were lucky to meet all our other tables that night and it made our trip very special. I will be moving over to the area in late summer and all my Irish family will be sharing this memorable place with me!! Thank you Robbie and your great team!! Patricia

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Whilst in estepona I googled English restaurants nearby. Robbies popped up, so off we went. It was down a back street among houses. Tiny doorway but WOW, what can I say. The food and ambience was amazing. Robbie introduced himself and by the time we left, the place was full. Very popular. Will deffo go back :-)