“Worthy !!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I got strawberry cake (Erdbeerenkuchen, in German) and I could feel its fresh. The taste was veryyyyyy nice and German! If you come to Germany, this kind of cake is a must !!! It's light, the strawberry was fresh, the flour not so sweet and whip cream really light.
Also, I took a drink (forgot the name) but it was something mixed with lemon soda and juice, decorated with 4 pieces of fresh friuts on the top. Looked very nice :)

Besides, the cappuchino ice I ordered was a bit too sweet that I could not eat as much as I wanted. But the portion decoration was lovely!

When I were there, there were lots of guests but fews waitresses , so I had to wait like 5 minutes for one to come.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We were exploring old town when a storm broke out and we searched for inside warm food with a view. This fit the bill with great selections of hot food and wine. Seems to be a favorite for Sunday lunch.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Beautiful establishment in the heart of Koblenz. Found a friendly service with even better food and drinks. Ordered a breakfast to be split between two, so we'll be able to order one of their REALLY good looking cakes. The breakfast was so big, we weren't able to get to the cakes unfortunately. Will have to stop by next time around... Everything was yummy!!! And beautifully served. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Gilad I
Reviewed 8 June 2016

In the heart of Koblenz, Cafe Werrmann is an island of calm and comfort. With an old-fashioned charm but modern creature comforts, you'd do worse than spending an hour watching the people pass by - and, of course, partaking in their excellent selection of cakes and tarts. The coffee is also fantastic, and great value for money!

Well worth a visit, particularly if you have a well-developed sweet tooth!

1  Thank Rod H
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

A very nice cakeshop with very delicious strawberry cake. They have verry friendly personal, and are always quick in delivering the food. I have visited them twice on my citytrip to koblenz. The seccond time i tried their brunch. This was really nice there is alot of different food you can eat. Scrambled eggs croissant yoghurt and much much more.

So id you plan on visting koblenz definiatly check out cafe werrmann!

1  Thank Luc D