“Delicious”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Very cozy, super cute decoration with attention to details. The food is delicious and the menu is varied and ample so there is something for everyone. I can say they served the best schnitzel I have ever had in Germnay and I usually order it everywhere I go! I recommend it to every one visiting Koblenz!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

The food is traditional German food at above-average quality. Try the Wiener Schnitzel with warm potatoe salad! There is also a large variety of wines. You can sit comfortably on the ground floor, but it is very loud if you sit in the Basement and it is fairly full there.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Everything was as we like: the food, the service, the interior. It's very cozy and if you love traditional German cooking you'll be very happy you chose to come to Alt Coblenz. The atmosphere is very warm and the decorations are lovely.
One thing that pleases me enormously is the fact that you can order smaller portions of the main courses. Such a good idea.
(My own fault for being greedy and eating the entire huge Schnitzel! It was worth it though!)

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We had lunch in Alt Coblenz and since we were with 9 people, we were led to the cellar. This was a positiv experience. The food was good. The service was nice and friendly. We enjoyed the meal and it was not cheap but certainly value for money. I would recommend this restaurant. Location is great. The cellar is more than old.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We loved this restaurant. It was a warm day and we sat outside. While we were waiting for our food, we were able to watch people go by. Lovely place. The food was very good and tasty. Typical German food.