“The best steak I've ever had”
Review of Steakhouse Gaucho

Steakhouse Gaucho
Ranked #1 of 241 Restaurants in Paderborn
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is an amazing steakhouse which offers a dish which contains a number of cuts of meat - brilliant as I've never really understood the difference. A good variety of sides to go with the steak and nice wine. A must if you like steak.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We have recently moved to the area. I brought my parents to Gaucho while trying out different places. We had been told La Pampa, a steak place nearby, was the top place for a meal in Paderborn. HOWEVER! Gaucho surpassed our experience in La Pampa. A very swish, modern, tasteful restaurant. The staff were friendly and spoke excellent English. They also helped me practise my basic German! Great wine, great menu. According to my mum “the best steak she has ever had”. A lovely place to go for a special evening. La Pampa was good but more relaxed and causal, the food was ok but Gaucho was better! I recommend Gaucho! Can’t wait to go back!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

First time to Paderborn . Recommended by the hotel reception but double checked by trip advisor ranking. Then decided to go this nearby restaurant. 10 minutes easy walk from Best Western Arosa Hotel.
Buffet salad -good ! and very good price(less than 10 Euro) for a set menu with soup+steak+dessert; Argentina rump steak, rib-eye fillet is perfect! Waiters helpful and friendly. Very pleasant lunch; business partner fortunately or unfortunately invited us to the same restaurant for dinner as well. Very happy!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the meal here, the restaurant was chosen by work colleagues and even though I don’t eat steak there was still plenty of choice, I would 110% recommend the pork medallions, really tender and juicy and the salad bar is stocked with lots of tasty things, the dates wrapped in bacon for starters are also delicious, can’t comment on desert as I was to full to have one but my colleagues sweets looked lovely, would definitely recommend

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times and the three highlights are; the best steak, the nicest ambience and the loveliest service staff in Paderborn !