All reviewsswimming poolgreat hotelenjoyed my staycar parkdon t thinkrooms are spaciousdouble roombusiness roomenglish channelsa nightmaremini bartrain stationstaff were friendlyrestaurants and barscity centreno air conditioningfloor
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed at the hotel two days, the staff was very nice and helpful, my room was clean and light, the breakfast was also good, and the service was above average.
I will definitely choose this hotel again, and I will give it my best recommendations.

Stayed: February 2018
Barbara D, Manager at Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Jens,

thanks a lot. We hope you will be back soon and stay in our hotel.
Kind regards Team Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I really enjoyed my stay. From the front desk to the restaurant to the house keeping - you really can't miss. Friendly and incredibly efficient. They make it easy to stay there and I will definitely come back again - plus, the location is close to lots of fun food.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Barbara D, Manager at Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Rich,
thank you very much for your ranking. We hope you will be back soon.
Kind regards Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Hotel was centrally located in the city with friendly service. Parking facility available with excellent breakfast. Worth staying Although internet is bit a slow there was nothing else to be concerned about

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Barbara D, Manager at Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Donny G.,

thank you for your feedback and your warm words. We will check our Wifi on the 7th floor. We are looking forward to welcome you again.
Your Arosa-Team

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my sister whilst visiting my niece who is stationed in paderborn. We had two single rooms and whilst they were not huge they had a good sized bed, good TV, mini bar, great wifi, tea and coffee making facilities and a super bathroom. Big walk in shower with good water pressure. Staff were very friendly and exceptionally helpful. Nice little bar and free tea and coffee at reception. I thought it was great value for money and would certainly stay there again. They have parking which you pay extra for but they very kindly allowed my niece to park here for a few hours during the day for free. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Barbara D, Manager at Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Alsa96,
thank you very much for your warm words - we really appreciate.
We are looking forward to welcome you again.
Your Arosa-Team

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Me and my family had booked two rooms both on the 6th floor. Both rooms were dated and old fashioned and there was dust on the floor where the hoover couldnt get to in each room. In my mums room she noticed an old battery under one of the units so the cleaner obviously doesn't check underneath. Also the room was dusty on the units and behind the curtains.

The pool was nice and very relaxing however there was hair in the bottom of the pool for the 3 days we were there. Yet again it's a shame to see dirt in such a high rated hotel.

The room view was fantastic and ideal for watching the libori fireworks.

The receptionists were not friendly and only seemed interested if you were German.

The breakfast was nice and worth the money and the staff were friendly.

Also if you book a quiet floor which we did don't count on it as the first night we got woke up early hours of the morning with females talking loudly and then on the last night with males banging doors and shouting.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Barbara D, Manager at Best Western Plus Arosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Caroline S.,
Thank you for your feedback.

Barbara Diehl, Mgr.