US$87
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$109
US$182
Mauritzhof Hotel Muenster(Muenster)
US$165
US$116
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I got very surprised when we entered this hotel, I have to write a few words of compliment for this good hotel. First of all it is a downtown hotel. The staff is very polite and friendly doing the best to make us comfortable. The room is amazing clean and charming with a very new bathroom, I have to say also that is very quiet without any noise from the streets, so we can have a very restful sleep. The breakfast is superb nothing missing there is also a very good fresh cake. It is a good start of the day! I’m glad to have chosen this hotel and for sure I will return when I have a chance and I will indicate it to friends.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I’ve stayed for one night for visiting “ Munster sculpture project “ . It seems be like an accommodation cost is high in Munster in that period . Compere to cost performance and their service , I would say ,it’s expensive and didn’t see especial service in this hotel . Staff was masked smile and they skipped me to served a coffee bottle at the breakfast. However the location must be quiet place but it’s noisy outside at the midnight cleaning rubbish or something. Maybe it is for saving ecology , but there was no cotton swabs , slippers ,  electric kettles for drink hot tea at the room . Surly , the breakfast was nice . There was a different Germany foods , but I think not only this hotel but also other hotel provide good breakfast . I don’t’ want to say something about bad thing , but for other tripper . I would evaluate that I would stay in other HTL which more near to the center with this price . ( If it’s not busy season .)

Room Tip: acceptable room
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The hotel's location is very well, you're just 2' at walking distance away from the very heart of Münster city.
The rooms are clean & okay, no-nonsense style (if I'm not mistaken, the hotel was renovated not too long ago).
But I must say, 5 stars (or even more) go to the friendly assistance of the hotel's staff: as the woman of the reception assisting me during check-in realized that I'm vegan, she proposed to make sure there was something for me to eat during breakfast.
Next morning I found out that this lady had taken the time to do some research and buy some vegan breakfast stuff for me to eat (a selection of Willemsburger cheese & paprika/zucchini spread), while the hotel does not accommodate for vegans by default.
So I was extremely delighted by this super-friendly gesture that really made my day!
So for all fellow vegans: please do book in this hotel (perfect location, good value-for-money price), but do notify reception staff that you're vegan, and you'll see they know how to cater for you.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2017

The hotel in a nice location very close to the center.
Nice staff and good breakfast.
The room was confortable except the pillows (like often in germany) and the lack of curtains.
The wifi wasn't working so they tell me to use the one from the school next door.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We are regular visitor to Muenster but had never tried this hotel before. The room was lovely and clean . The breakfast was good. The walk into the old part of the town was very short. The area was very quiet. The rates were also good. Only two issues: The hospitality tray in our room never got replenished (We stayed for 4 nigbts) and I had to go and ask for coffee every day. There was no problem when I asked but I felt that maybe I shouldn't have to? The other issue was that there was a school opposite (I think that is what it was anyway) and there was a lot of noise coming from there from very early in the mornings. But I would still come back for another stay.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family