“Wonderfull dinner in Osteria Saitta Am Nussbaum”

Osteria Saitta Am Nussbaum
Ranked #89 of 1,959 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I and my family wound up having a great time in Osteria Saitta. Osteria is very nice and the owner is friendly.
I drank the best wine in my life.
Staff very charm.
I most certainly will come back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Excellent cuisine and attentive service. Recommend this place highly to everybody looking for outstanding Italian food.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

My 1st visit was in 1991. After 20 years I still recommend this restaurant to all my friends and I try to visit them as much as I can. I live 120km away... Today again a top dinner... Worth the 2x 1.5hrs drive!!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Went this restaurant with some clients and had wonderful dinner. The selection of wine goes on and on and the food is also fantastic. (recommend to try truffle pasta) A bit pricy but honestly better to go this restaurant than any other in Altstadt

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Düsseldorf has many good restaurants. Many Italian restaurants too. But Osteria Saitta is the best, by far. The place is small, the exterior is simply ugly in a bleak neighbourhood, unlike the rest of posh Düsseldorf. This all to focus your attention to its single quality: delicious food. They have a menu but ask for the daily specials. They will give you a choice thats mind-boggling in its variety. Did I mention the wines? Exceptional, from their own cellars. Book on time, or you'll be disappointed. The restaurant is always full with guests, both business and leisure in a relaxed ambiente.