“Relaxing dinner above all exepctations”
Review of Clube Portugues

Clube Portugues
Ranked #31 of 2,067 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I've visited this place based on the recommendation and didn't regret it in any way. We've had a business dinner here and ordered gambas, then we ordered it 2 times more. The flavour was just perfect. The atmosphere is relaxed, interior is nice and you can really enjoy yourself without any pressure. Value for money was well above what I expected as Gambas with garlic bread and sauce was some 21 euro in total. Enjoy!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We had the Gambas and some Tapas - all very tasty. The service was prompt and the waiter was friendly. I like the old style of this place. Even at Wednesday evening you should have a Reservation. Will visit again!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We had some tapas (meat, fish) - very tasty. The service was prompt and the waiters quite friendly. Beer was also good, I regret just the size of the glass
We seated in the back, closer to kitchen area - I liked the old style decor.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Alin_FM
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I thought my cousin from Duisburg was slightly mad to suggest eating at a Portuguese restaurant when I had just spent three weeks traveling through Portugal. But to my surprise, the food was actually better than most places in Portugal itself. We went on a Saturday and were lucky to get a table without reservation. While the food was convincing, the staff could have been a bit friendlier.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I frequently go to the Clube Português in Düsseldorf since 2008 and this is to me the best Restaurant in the region. Fair price and top quality. The personal is very friendly and fast. The place is really an original Portuguese Restaurant in Germany.

Date of visit: July 2016