“Lovely waiters, wonderful food, great wine”
Review of Spaghetti & Stars

Spaghetti & Stars
Ranked #5 of 1,957 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We were in Dusseldorf on vacation & went there with some friends. Gino & Marco waited our table. They were kind, attentive, very serving, and humorous. Moreover, there was a table with a cute family next to us and these waiters entertained & played with the kids just to make sure they were enjoying themselves and not getting cranky around other customers! These 2 really give customers particular attention, it was a pleasure being served by them.

Now the FOOD. It was reallllly great. I ordered pasta with truffles which was heavenly and came in a fried parmesan pouch. The calamari & burrata appetizers were delicious. I got to taste the pizza and salad & these were really good too. Everything was tasty! We just felt the bread served at the beginning was not particularly up to the food's standards. We informed the waiters and they passed our critics willingly.

The sicilian red wine was awesome, not to miss! There are several sicilian wines on the menu I forgot the name of ours but I think it sounds like "Cyrah"?! (the 1st or 2nd on the list of red wines).

Definitively recommend the place!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

First, you'd better book well in advance. This restaurant is one of the best in Düsseldorf and very hard to have a table at last minute. I heard about this place and wanted to try with my wife. Domenico, our waiter, was just great. We asked him to advise us on the menu and wine and he was spot on. Great italian appetizer and fantastic pasta followed right after.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Order two dishes
People polite
But the pasta is as good as I expected
Maybe I ordered wrong things or there is others better food to order

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The best Italian restaurant in Düsseldorf. You should try the tuna or the paillard there. I also recommend the home made pasta.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Nice and friendly staff. Tasty meals, like somewhere in Italy.
Waiting time was a little long, but the place was full.
Parking can be a challenge in the area.